damn test and water retention or whatever the hell

jb160

Our benefits administrator I was working on her pc today and she looks at me and goes awwwwwwwww your getting sooooo chubby and jiggles my cheek ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaghghghg can't wait to start cutting.

jb160 said:
Our benefits administrator I was working on her pc today and she looks at me and goes awwwwwwwww your getting sooooo chubby and jiggles my cheek ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaghghghg can't wait to start cutting.

lol.....i hear you man......everyone describes me also as cheeky when im bulking.....but man when all the water and fat melts away when cutting, i look back and see how it was well worth it.....but with that said, i still wont do any bulking cycles without an anti e anymore.

I remember when I was told that my cheeks where getting chubby on a Test only cycle.......needless to say I purchased some Liquidex right away!:)

WannaImpress said:
I remember when I was told that my cheeks where getting chubby on a Test only cycle.......needless to say I purchased some Liquidex right away!:)

i'm assuming you started taking it once you noticed the bloat... did it work for you to decrease bloat even after those few weeks you werent taking it?

arby said:
i'm assuming you started taking it once you noticed the bloat... did it work for you to decrease bloat even after those few weeks you werent taking it?

arby, I noticed the decrease in bloatness a few days after I started the Liquidex. Roughly took about 4 days to notice a significant change. So if your not prone to gyno and just want to wait to you start bloating to take an anti-a you should be ok.

WannaImpress said:
arby, I noticed the decrease in bloatness a few days after I started the Liquidex. Roughly took about 4 days to notice a significant change. So if your not prone to gyno and just want to wait to you start bloating to take an anti-a you should be ok.

awesome, thanks

jb160 said:

Man, if you would have done that shit to her, she would have taken a complex...stared in the mirror all day looking for fat, called all her friends sobbing, asking them if they thought she was fat and bitching about you to them...

I think that happened to the one chick in Real World Chicago on MTV...lol.

no doubt what if a guy went up to a girl and said awwwwwwww your getting soo chubby HOLY SHIT WOOULD HIT THE FAN!!!!!!!!!!

Back