Dbol and Test e German Remedies

john3332211

Hello Guys,

I would appreciate advice from experienced users

Goal: Add as much muscle mass as possible aiming to attain 190 - 200lbs in this cycle.

Cycle:
Dbol(Thailand) 30 mg for 4 weeks
Testoviron Depot(German Remedies) 500mg x 14 weeks

Dbol 30 mg = 10 mg x 3 times a day

Testoviron Depot (German Remedies made in india) = 250 mg x 2 (250 mg Monday & 250 mgThursday)

7 weeks into cycle

Measurement Before cycle:
Weight: 160 lbs
Biceps: 15 inches
Chest: 41 inches
Legs: 22.5 inches
Neck: 15 inches
Hips: 37 inches

Measurement after 7 weeks:

Weight: 177 lbs
Biceps: 16 inches
Chest: 42 inches
Legs: 24 inches
Neck: 15.5 inches
Hips: 37 inches

I already past 7 weeks with Testoviron Depot @ 500mg but I do not feel Testoviron Depot has kicked in because feeling of Well Being and Sex Drive is Missing I am getting excess heart beat which is degrading my performance in the gym therefore I have to rest 2-3 minutes between sets. My performance in the gym specially on legs day is getting even worst I barely can work other body parts on legs day

I am on clean diet (no Junk Food) high carbohydrates, 90 grams Fat and moderate protein intake (100 - 120 grams).

Though I can lift heavy my body is getting pumped up in 3rd set but feeling of well being and sex drive is still missing perhaps I am getting excess of Negative thoughts. I am unable to figure out what is going wrong please provide your input so that I can fix it and continue with cycle.

I am afraid is everything fine or is it negative thoughts that is making me feel Testoviron Depot (German Remedies Indian made) is not legit. I do not get the feeling of well being and sometimes make me feel like putting a full stop to my present cycle because of excess heart beat which is making me tired in the gym while working out.

I am not sure is masturbation a cause of degrade in performance in the gym?
Before beginning my cycle I refrained from masturbation and I was experiencing a feeling of well being and my strength increased.

I am really confused guys the Testoviron Depot(German Remedies made in India) has not kicked in until now, this Monday will be 8th week. What do you think is it Legit or Fake?

The weight I gained is because of Dbol with water. I am not sure whether to continue with this cycle or put a full stop and start my PCT after 2-3weeks from now. I would really appreciate if you guys can provide the input.

Am I injecting some junk in my body or is it the case with Testoviron Depot(long acting steroid)?? I am eagerly waiting for input from experienced users.

Thanks in Advance

U won't know that your test is legit cuz of the "feeling" of well being, or the sex drive.
Only blood tests will tell you if you gear is ok.

Last edited:
what kind of blood test because I see many types of blood test, please name what type of test to make things easy. is it possible to get the test done without doctor's prescription??
also.tell me what factors to look at in order to determine my test is legit.

thanks in advance

Back