Dbol cures my sleep problems?

norwegianguy

I have had a pretty severe undiagnosed sleeping issue and have had so for about 4 years and to say the least, it has destroyed my life. Doc wont put me on any pills and I dont want any pills..
But here comes the magic, Ive used dbol twice, once alone and once with test and both times my sleep problems vanished within a couple of days, managed to fall asleep when I got tired and i finally felt energetic and rested when waking up..
Right now im on only test and it hasnt changed my sleep so far (week 3) im gonna give it two more weeks before going to the doc (due to low natural test levels, test has been suspected as the cause)

So does anyone here have any clue what might be the reason that dbol cures my sleeping problem? anything you might think it may be, so I have some suggestions for what the doc can check for..

The first week or so of dbol I had a euphoric relaxed feeling and did sleep better, I was on 30mg... I doubled it to 60mg and the opposite happened, euphoria was gone and I became wrestles.

Don’t know if it was the double dose or just what happens after a week.

Sounds Great, but you can't stay on Dbol forever.

Did you do a Sleep Study, if so, what were the results of that.

Were you seeing an ENT or just a Regular General Practitioner............................. JP
P.S.
I had something similar around 10 years ago, turned out to be a Sinus Blockage.
Had a simple surgery, and it's Cured.

When my test levels go up and estrogen rises, I sleep like a rock. My problem is no matter how much I sleep in still tired. Haven't tried dbol yet, this is just what test does to me. I would imagine the dbol is doing the same. Since it converts so quickly to estrogen.
Do you raise your AI when taking dbol?

Sounds Great, but you can't stay on Dbol forever.

Did you do a Sleep Study, if so, what were the results of that.

Were you seeing an ENT or just a Regular General Practitioner............................. JP
P.S.
I had something similar around 10 years ago, turned out to be a Sinus Blockage.
Had a simple surgery, and it's Cured.

had a sleep study done, didnt find anything

My guess, and this is very unscientific, is you were low test and because of that low estrogen. Taking the dbol gave you an immediate estrogen boost and your sleep improved.

Stick with just the test for a while and see if getting your test levels up results in the same thing. You might have to tinker with enough test to get to the point where estrogen is high enough, what dosage, frequency, and ester does your doc have you on?

My guess, and this is very unscientific, is you were low test and because of that low estrogen. Taking the dbol gave you an immediate estrogen boost and your sleep improved.

Stick with just the test for a while and see if getting your test levels up results in the same thing. You might have to tinker with enough test to get to the point where estrogen is high enough, what dosage, frequency, and ester does your doc have you on?

im not on trt, im 20yrs old and even if I have the same test levels as a 75yr old its to controversial in my country to put me on trt due to my young age because "only old men need trt" , every doctor ive had completely overlooks it and just make me do/try alot of other shit, nothing has worked and trt is the only option left but he still refuses to put me on it.

Right now im on Test C, 500mg split twice a week

I am but I cant use dbol forever, im trying to figure out what the dbol does that makes me sleep properly..

Ummm, boosts estrogen. Like I said before take a step back and get stabilized on a rational TRT dosage, something like 120 mg/wk test cyp. You might find that gives plenty of test and estrogen and the sleep thing goes away.

Ummm, boosts estrogen. Like I said before take a step back and get stabilized on a rational TRT dosage, something like 120 mg/wk test cyp. You might find that gives plenty of test and estrogen and the sleep thing goes away.

Okay thanks for the advice, Ill try doing that once im done with my 12wk 500mg! :)

Look.. I know this is going to sound nuts.. but recently I learned that food/drink intake has an immediate effect on my sleep.. specifically talking about have normal dreams versus things that cause me to have out of this world nightmares.

I'm 43 yrs old.. yes I have undiagnosed sleep apnea.. The only women that will sleep the night in bed with me.. are women that snore as loud or louder than i do.

This is my issue tho. My issue is some nights I have some of the worst nightmares one could imagine.. Other nights.. they may be chaos..but much closer to normal and do not cause me to wake up feeling scared and anxious.

About the connection to food or drinks.. Whenever I drink alcohol, no nightmares.. and typically sleep the whole night thru. And more recently.. I bought a bottle of Sunny Delight (which I cut 50% water and 50% Sunny D). I don't drink coffee in the mornings anymore as I've figured out that Vit C actually cracks me out more than coffee.. so thats great, but when I go to sleep on a day that I've drank Sunny Delight.. I have terrible murderous nightmares.. To the point I wake up looking for my cat to come snuggle with me to calm me down. First time i realized it, I fucked around next few days.. No sunny d.. no bad dreams. If i drank sunny d.. bad dreams..

Point of my story actually is not that I'm insane.. but probably true.. it's really about the connection with the things we put into our body and the effect they can have on things like sleep. Hope this opens up your thinking a lil bit.. and maybe helps you get to the bottom of it. Again.. it could simply be vitamins you take .. or juice you drink.. Who would of thunk?

Last edited:
Look.. I know this is going to sound nuts.. but recently I learned that food/drink intake has an immediate effect on my sleep.. specifically talking about have normal dreams versus things that cause me to have out of this world nightmares.

I'm 43 yrs old.. yes I have undiagnosed sleep apnea.. The only women that will sleep the night in bed with me.. are women that snore as loud or louder than i do.

This is my issue tho. My issue is some nights I have some of the worst nightmares one could imagine.. Other nights.. they may be chaos..but much closer to normal and do not cause me to wake up feeling scared and anxious.

About the connection to food or drinks.. Whenever I drink alcohol, no nightmares.. and typically sleep the whole night thru. And more recently.. I bought a bottle of Sunny Delight (which I cut 50% water and 50% Sunny D). I don't drink coffee in the mornings anymore as I've figured out that Vit C actually cracks me out more than coffee.. so thats great, but when I go to sleep on a day that I've drank Sunny Delight.. I have terrible murderous nightmares.. To the point I wake up looking for my cat to come snuggle with me to calm me down. First time i realized it, I fucked around next few days.. No sunny d.. no bad dreams. If i drank sunny d.. bad dreams..

Point of my story actually is not that I'm insane.. but probably true.. it's really about the connection with the things we put into our body and the effect they can have on things like sleep. Hope this opens up your thinking a lil bit.. and maybe helps you get to the bottom of it. Again.. it could simply be vitamins you take .. or juice you drink.. Who would of thunk?

I eat very clean, I rarely drink alcohol,close to no caffeine or soda drinks. milk or water usually.

problem isnt when im sleeping.. the problem is falling asleep, its impossible for me until im so tired i cant keep my eyes open. which causes me to sleep up to 14 hours, which again causes me to feel like shit until i fall asleep again. I also have incidents where my gf will wake me up, I wake up with eyes open, talking and checking my phone, but as soon as she leaves i fall asleep again, and when i wake up I have no memory of being awake and talking to her..
I also have no energy whatsoever as my appetite is gone, i eat once and im full until the next day.. If i try to sleep less, i sleep through the alarm or I wake up and just feel so horrible I have to go back to bed again. The problems started when i reached puberty but got into full effect when i was about 14-15, im 20 now and it has destroyed my life as I cant go to school or keep a job with this problem.

But when I get on dbol, I am very energetic throughout the day, get tired at around 8-9pm and fall asleep within 15 minutes after going to bed. I sleep for about 8-9 hours afterwhich my body will naturally wake me up, feeling rested and energetic, so im pretty sure the issue is something with my hormones..

Being that you are 20 recommending TRT may be not the best way to go. You've got a lot of life ahead of you, and might want to have kids. Would be best to figure out what's happening and fix it.

With your healthcare in Norway can't you go see and endo?

Being that you are 20 recommending TRT may be not the best way to go. You've got a lot of life ahead of you, and might want to have kids. Would be best to figure out what's happening and fix it.

With your healthcare in Norway can't you go see and endo?

no I have to be refered by my doctor, and the low test is more than likely uncurable as my father has the same condition

Back