dbol, dht and spiro...

dess

i am going to run a test cycle kickstarted with dbol. I recently started taking propecia in preperation for the cycle, which I understand won't do much to help with the dbol. I've read that topical spiro helps with hair loss sides from dbol, which I don't understand, because it is just another mechanism of dht inhibition.

does dbol affect the hairline via dht??? because i was under the impression that it doesn't, which is y propecia doesn't help prevent hairloss while on dbol

Spiro is an androgen blocker. It helps prevent androgens from reaching the hair follicles. Something like that. It would be a good idea to use.

and if your concern about your hair and your taking Propecia, your best bet is Test alone or Anavar, and maybe primo ( some dont have problems with it, others have , it depends ) but test with Propecia, or Anavar are your best bet.

Dbol from what I heard and read it a killer for hair if your prone to male patern baldness. Me personnaly i'm on Propecia too and I wouldnt take the risk to try dbol.

Back