DBol dosages?

jonnym

my first cycle is about to be starting in about 2 weeks and DBol is part of it, if you're gonna do for instance 4 tabs a week, how do you break up the dosages, 4 on the same day every week? or do you split up 1 every other day? What's the best way to do this to be able to keep it in your system for the best results?

You probably don't need the dbol, but i used it my first cycle, and i used 20mg a day, and it was more than enough. Just take one tab four times a day. So long as they are five mg.

are you saying 4 tabs per week bro??? i think you mean 4 tabs every day. i believe 4 tabs a week would leave you disappointed. lol

yeah 20-25mg ed sounds about right. some people use more but you should see results on 4 or five tabs a day for 6 weeks.

50mg ed 8 wks is minimum for me when running dbol,what a ride w/some others of course.
Ya you should be good at 20mg ed you want to start out on feeling to see how you react then bump it up through cycles.

well the dose would all be determind by weight in lbs. I say 180 - 230 4 to 5 tabs a day. 231 to 270 5 to 7 tabs a day . and anything above could vary from 7 to who knows I've heard of 14 so ...Dangerous though.and also on how many cycles you've done the above stated was for beginners

i think clomid is the norm if you start to see problems with E getting out of hand. its a good idea to have some handy just incase.

don't take clomid during your cycle... if you get too bloated or too much water retention use arimidex or femara... if you have gyno symptoms starting up use nolvadex...

30mg a day works mate. So you need to know how many mgs are in each tab. I took 3 a day. Two an hour before training and one during. Also, it must be run with test

Back