Dbol it's inexpensive and it works!

My one buddy's theory is that the increased strength gets you moving more weight but even after you stop you have better confidence in moving said weight.
He also suggests that us guys don't like to have it that the drug made us badass so subconscious says keep pushing heavy..no matter what...so those factors help us keep the strength.

He's not a scientist but he plays one very well...hmmmm interesting

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Good hypothesis

Mine is with the increased e come s increased glycogen storage capacity in the muscle tissue ergo more fuel for the fire. And as a kick starter waiting for drug x or y or both to come on line to take over..but I m no expert just played one on line.......once..and got off Mod Squad Status to Veteran a polite way to say ---Sit down, hush old man lol.
I m kidding Boss, Bosses. I m way to unstable to wield ban power s much like lil T and the M4..not repeat not COOL.
Only in Ms can you be on Fel. Probation and have 1000 .556 s left at your door by UPS.
(I m glad u all think it s awful here. We don t like nun of ya s no way. Kratom s kikin in...or the aderol...hmm..both? )

U know y u drag her back to the trailer by her hair and not her feet ?
Don t want to fill her up w sand....lessen it s Saturday.

Last edited:
Good hypothesis

Mine is with the increased e come s increased glycogen storage capacity in the muscle tissue ergo more fuel for the fire. And as a kick starter waiting for drug x or y or both to come on line to take over..but I m no expert just played one on line.......once..and got off Mod Squad Status to Veteran a polite way to say ---Sit down, hush old man lol.
I m kidding Boss, Bosses. I m way to unstable to wield ban power s much like lil T and the M4..not repeat not COOL.
Only in Ms can you be on Fel. Probation and have 1000 .556 s left at your door by UPS.
(I m glad u all think it s awful here. We don t like nun of ya s no way. Kratom s kikin in...or the aderol...hmm..both? )

U know y u drag her back to the trailer by her hair and not her feet ?
Don t want to fill her up w sand....lessen it s Saturday.

I f@cking dying over here T! Your pride of your state has me almost ready to come down and pay a visit to see what all this talk is about...with ups leaving cases of ammo on doorsteps i'll be sure to keep moving through town and I will stay with all the tourists down by the the all you can eat fritters shack...
Your avi changes from time to time usually a jacked up T or a cutie that T has jacked up... but I don't wanna know what you got going on the side now brother!

Good theory about increased E with dbol.

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Negative on 601.
My bunker is 1665 meter s off the Gulf on a "0" heading..do not drop by your NOT welcome and the dogs bite, hard. I encourage them.

My Avi is a reminder that u gotta respect all potential pit fall s in life..

See-An elephant when attacked by Lion s simply roll s on them .

So...always be mindful which way the beefalo s leaning lest she (it) stumble and you find yourself in the glide path and get crushed by an overwhelming mass that with some, even some very limited forward motion, will be hurtling to earth in a nano second .
You add gravity and a concrete slab ur a f n cat under my 95 Bronco s 33.5 s GY MT s or..... a bug.
I never swerve brake or even care nor feel the crunch.
It/she won t either.

Safety first.

Last edited:
Dbol increases my sex drive i actually had sex earlier. I mean nothing wrong with me but usually im always sore and in pain but i couldnt keep wasting all these boners.

Ya it was obvious today at the gym im on something new. My arms and shoulders look crazy with a pump. I also think not sure but some of my little joint pains have gotten more tolerable and im feeling great at the gym.

Dbol increases my sex drive i actually had sex earlier. I mean nothing wrong with me but usually im always sore and in pain but i couldnt keep wasting all these boners.

Ya it was obvious today at the gym im on something new. My arms and shoulders look crazy with a pump. I also think not sure but some of my little joint pains have gotten more tolerable and im feeling great at the gym.

Yessir! I like how it makes my arms look. I can tell I'm on dbol in certain pictures of me that my wife has...I was looking thru and I'm like...yep on dbol here...here and here..

Give it another week tho and see how those shoulders start to really get bigger!

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Ok, I'm both confused and laughing my ass off. No worries, I'm not stopping by - even if you are cookin' up a nice pot o' squirrel.

I was looking at my pics when i was still running test e, deca and dbol and man i looked swoll, not in a bad way but i definately looked a lot bigger. I like how i look now better though

Back