Dbol Kickstarts, thoughts on cycle changes, no criticism unless it is constructive

Kody3

I was wondering what your ideas on an efficient dbol kickstart would be and how much it is really worth it. I have read about it and I like what I have read, but I want to hear it personally from more people rather than formulating my own thoughts.

I am 18
185 pounds
5'11
15 percent body fat

I do not want to hear your suggestions that I should stop gear. I already know why I should stop and I plan to run one to two more cycles and then I will HAVE to stop for where my personal life is taking me and the careers I am pursuing. However, stopping lifting is out the window.

This is my second cycle if you feel I should not run tren(as it is very harsh) instead of commenting calling me stupid or saying why I should not comment on what I should run in place of tren and why.

The dbol kickstart dosage I want relates to a cycle I plan on running like this:
Test Cyp 500mg per week 1-10 Wks
Tren Enth 250 mg per week 1-10 Wks
Dbol kickstart weeks 1-4 ???

PCT Clomid 100/100/50/50

Plan on running this about 4 weeks into my track season, however, I do know that it will be hell I want to bulk up and try to remain the same speed or faster while being heavier as I have football. I want more explosiveness and

I plan to train using a 40-pound vest and knee wraps for three days a week during my track season, while also lifting at school on top of that.

I lift weights and right now as I am coming off a cycle I do:
315 lbs for 14 reps - Squat
205 lbs for 14 reps - Bench Max being 225
185 lbs for 14 Reps - Incline
40 time - 5 flat
100 time: 11.59
200: 24.49
400: 55
Javelin Throw: 130 feet
I weigh 185 pounds and was 160 naturally as I ran one cycle at 500 mg of test Cyp per week for 10 weeks with the same pct as above.

If you feel that knowing more stats about me is necessary just drop a comment.

I think you should start a thread telling people what kind of advice to give you......oh wait.....you just did. Lol. Sorry bro I had to say something. What exactly is your end goal here? Scholarship? Looks like you have already been successful cycling. I wish you would stop and wait. I'd ask if you want to have kids but no matter what you say your decisions may be very different VERY soon. I knew many guys in highschool that did what you're doing and it was great for them while they were on.......but afterwards they all suffered. Please please stop.
I know what you want to hear and you already know the answer........the answer is sure.....dbol for first 4 to 6 weeks and then do just like your other cycle. Tren?!?!?!?!? Hell no. Not because youre young but because youre new and it's more than your body can take right now. Cardio and tren don't mix. Tren is the end of all endurance. Read the first cycle stickies....all yoir answers are there.
Please abandon all use of hormones. It's almost guaranteed to drastically change your health for life......and for the worse.
Good luck bro

you got a LONG WAY to go... 5'11 185 15% bodyfat? bro that's like 170-175lbs lean. thats nothing for a 5'11 guy.

first off you're a total light weight.. so eat more. i was the same way in high school, i thought i was eating a lot but i really had no idea how to eat.

your goal is endurance and man you think you know about steroids? lol tren is the worst drug you can take for endurance

second, you are going to regret taking steroids at such a young age. i started at 18.. then when i was around 20 21 i realized that i fucked my natural test production for the rest of my life. now im 25 and i need to inject test just so that i can live a normal life.

but you're 18 and you think you're invincible, so you're gonna do whatever you want anyway.

so here... you're looking to increase your speed and explosiveness? with dbol and long ester test? LOL you're gonna not be able to move from all that water weight. try test prop and EQ little boy.

good luck

Last edited:
Whats your goal for this cycle?

You dont need me to tell you this but 18 is very young to be doing anabolics. Id hate for you to screw up your natty hpta function my friend. Then you have to come see me and stick a needle in your ass for the rest of your life!

anyways- hope some guys chime in here to help you buddy!

hey Kodi, whats your endgame with this cycle? and you being 18 is not good. your not done growing and end up doing long term damage.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is the second thread ive read with tren and running in a weight vest very recently.

You taking steroids is like college kids taking adderall. You're playing with fire and you will get burnt.

This forum is pretty dedicated to the safest use of steroids possible. You are not showing any concern for your health.

That cyclist dude didn't get busted for DBOL, tren or even test.

The larger you are the harder your cardio- respiratory has to work. If you were a race care you are adding weight to your frame with the same engine. I wish I could remember the show where a NFL running back said bulking was the worst thing he did. He lost speed and agility trying to out power guys. Bigger isn't always better. The end goal determines the route.

Listen I can't care much if I offend you. You are young and offensive to tell us what you wanna hear only. :mad: You only wanna hear what you want us to say.
So, I don't think you are stupid but ignorant and 18 yrs.
Ignorant not being a derogatory comment.

First off you need to re-read the steroid profiles and understand them. Also you need to get it on your head
If you plan to stop AAS your gonna still be married to a needle. At any rate at your age and disrespecting attitude you will not get far on most any forum and O'logy tries the most to help those who want help and with a humble attitude.

If you want a compliment on your lifts , please understand in BB we don't care what your lifts are and power lifting is a horse of a different color.

OMM

Last edited:
Listen I can't care much if I offend you. You are young and offensive to tell us what you wanna hear only. :mad: You only wanna hear what you want us to say.
So, I don't think you are stupid but ignorant and 18 yrs.
Ignorant not being a derogatory comment.

First off you need to re-read the steroid profiles and understand them. Also you need to get it on your head
If you plan to stop AAS your gonna still be married to a needle. At any rate at your age and disrespecting attitude you will not get far on most any forum and O'logy tries the most to help those who want help and with a humble attitude.

If you want a compliment on your lifts , please understand in BB we don't care what your lifts are and power lifting is a horse of a different color.

OMM

I want to add to OMM experienced advice here and say....I'm gonna be an asshole and add to this.......the lifts aren't incredible for a 185 guy. Reach your natural potential before you do what you've stated. Eat like a horse and lift your ass off.....the gains will come. At your age I weighed ten pounds less than you and benched 315. I'm not bragging I'm just saying you can do a lot more than you have done with natural training and eating BIG. I took my first shot of testosterone at 40 years old. Eat and train bro.....please

Last edited:
For every encouraging story about someone cycling young and recovering there is another story of the complete opposite. I've seen it too many times. Please discontinue use of hormones and run a pct. 8 weeks or so after pct go get bloodwork done. I've seen guys do what you're doing and they inject every week now. If that doesn't bother you........and birth defects or sterility don't bother you.....then I guess do what ya gotta do. But you may change your mind soon and it be too late. Please young bro.....stop.
If you insist then read the stickies and be as safe as possible. No tren for years from now

Hey man I was off because I was guessing, I got my body fat checked and It clocked in at 12.

Thats your problem, you guess and assume and refuse to listen to advice... Assumption is the mother of all fuckups...
Whats even your point coming here asking for advice ? Makes no sense.

Its been pointed out before but there's obvious flaws in both your logic, the planned cycle and proposed stack/compounds for your end goal but you wont listen so I wont say whats wrong.

youre 18.. what the fuck are you doing messing with steroids? looking to shut down your natty test production for life?

you know what it takes to be on trt?? i inject myself 4 times a week..

on top of that, now that i want to start a family, i cant because im on trt..

dont be stupid man.. walk away from gear till youre older and ready!!!!

Back