Dbol naps

maximus

I know why they call these naps now...all I want to do is sleep.
Have any of you guys experienced this while on these?I'm on week 2 of my test dbol cycle and I feel like shit...I'm taking 40mgs ED of the naps should I decrease this to 30mgs?

yes dbol makes me feel like sleeping the whole time im on them. they also make me feek kinda sick. lol

yeah bro I feel like I've got the flu...It takes all I can do just to make it through my workouts...While I'm at work all I want to do is put my head on my desk and go to sleep.This is the first time I've used naps...I never had this problem with thais.

maximus said:
yeah bro I feel like I've got the flu...It takes all I can do just to make it through my workouts...While I'm at work all I want to do is put my head on my desk and go to sleep.This is the first time I've used naps...I never had this problem with thais.
well i get it from all dbol.

Man, thank God. I though I was the only one. Train like an animal in the gym, but feel like shit anytime else. Small price to pay though, IMO.

i dotn know about raising dopamine, the feel good chemical, dbol gives me a general shitty feeling, always tired, but i do get good pumps. Im one of the weird one, on drol, i feel great, lots of energy, never feel sick. Maybe it has something to do with increasing red blood cell count.

I also have been tired lately. I'm in my third week of Dbol at 30mg. The week before I felt better but I was on Thai Pinks. This week I'm on Body Research Blue Hearts. Could it be the hearts that are making me tired?

I tell you what I sure hope it's not just the Naps because I just got a shitload the other day! I have been using the Thais and I certainly never had that problem!

im always tired, i wasnt anymore tired from d-bol, however i never got the euphoria on d-bol like people talk about, and i got mild pumps. FYI, i used Refovit-B 25mg tabs, pinks

Like I said I never felt like this when I was on Thais...but I swear to god since last week all I have wanted to do is sleep...The pumps are great and I'm growing like a weed but I sure do feel shitty. I really think that it's the naps.

maximus said:
Like I said I never felt like this when I was on Thais...but I swear to god since last week all I have wanted to do is sleep...The pumps are great and I'm growing like a weed but I sure do feel shitty. I really think that it's the naps.

Hey Max, what else are you taking with it? Anything else new that might be causing it?:confused:

Be careful when and if you buy Russian D-bol like I did one time. It's very accurately counterfeited and has been losing it's reputation as a safe buy.

One thing that can't be disputed is D-bol gives you immediate and very strong anabolic effects. I think the shitty flu like feeling is party due to the fact it's an alpha alkylated 17 compound which is quite toxic to the liver. D-bol also aromatises a great deal, even on fairly low dosages. I did this cycle a couple of years ago and got good results:

D-bol CYCLE WITH DECA

week 1=100mg injection, 2 d-bol tabs/day (for a total of 4/day)
week 2=200mg injection, 3 d-bol tabs/day (for a total of 6/day)
week 3=300mg injection, 4 d-bol tabs/day (for a total of 8/day)
week 4=400mg injection, 5 d-bol tabs/day (for a total of 10/day)
week 5=400mg injection, 5 d-bol tabs/day (for a total of 10/day)
week 6=300mg injection, 4 d-bol tabs/day (for a total of 8/day)
week 7=200mg injection, 3 d-bol tabs/day (for a total of 6/day)
week 8=100mg injection, 2 d-bol tabs/day (for a total of 4/day)
week 9=2500iu HCG/week
week 10=2500iu HCG/week

Back