dbol not kicking in

kain

I been taking dbol 30mg a day for about a 5 days now, but not feeling anything no strength on nothing, should I up the dose? how long does it take before I see start noticing something? I buy my stuff from a well know source.

wait acouple more days IMO the more you have cycled with dbol the slower the gains that could just be me but my very first cycle of dbol i did i had strength within 2 days now it takes about 5 days

slugs said:
wait a couple more days IMO the more you have cycled with dbol the slower the gains that could just be me but my very first cycle of dbol i did i had strength within 2 days now it takes about 5 days

it been five days and no strength gain, should I take 30mg at once?

dbol sucks back balls

up it to 50mg...if you don't feel anything or notice 10lbs of water weight after week one, it's shit or your diet blows

diet bad or not you shoul dnotice something fairly soon.. give it some time

Most people feel it pretty quick, with 5 days. But it is also common for people taking legit product to say they are "not feeling it". I suggest you keep training and eating well, possibly up the dosage to 40 or 50mg a day, and keep going for the full cycle and then assess your gains at the end.

i always keep my dose at 40mg e/d one whaen i wake up two four hours later before the gym and my last one 4 hrs after that its worked pretty good for me

Yeah with dbol ya gotta try and space it out as evenly as you can throughout the day as its not active in your system for a long time. The guys are right within 5-7 days you should have felt some strength etc. Dropping the dbol wouldnt be a bad thing if ur using test and deca because if ya cant gain results on test and deca give up imo! only kiddin but if ya dont get results using those id seriously check ur diet jus my opionion.

^you don't have to space it out, you're not understanding half-lives correctly.

with dbols half life being about 6 hours:

say you take 50mg at midday, at 6pm you still have 25mg, at midnight you still have 12.5mg at 6am you still have 6.25mg in your blood.

If you take 50mg split up over the dya you'll never get your blood levels as high as you did for the 12 hours or so immediately following the 50mg dose. I find it more effective to take the lot 1-2 hours pre-workout, since dbol is highly effective at lowering cortisol this seems to me the best way to take it, plus the pumps are sick.

Back