Dbol / npp / test e log. Lean bulk.

SonOfZeu$

Never Satisfied
Hello Everyone I have started my cycle on 02-21-16.
This is my 4th cycle, previous cycles included Tren Ace, Anavar, Test E, Test P.

Starting weight: 192lbs
Height: 5'11"
BF%~ 10-13%

Goal: Lean bulk and then shred the fat off the last 8 weeks.

What does cardio look like during the week for the entire cycle.
*20-30minutes of stair master heart rate level at 170-190 BPM (burning about 200-300 calories)
- About 4-6x/week
- Jump roping 3 X 10min sessions a day. Half an hour of jump roping burning roughly depending on intensity of about 100-200 calories per session. I***8217;m assuming I***8217;ll just be burning around 100.
- I will try to include HIIT half way through the cycle.

Week 1-4 Dbol --> 40mg/day
Week 5-17 NPP --> 400mg/week
Week 1-15 Test E --> 375mg/week

Week 3-17 HCG 500iu***8217;s/week
Week 5-17 Prami 0.30mg e3d or eod
AI on hand (Adex if week will do 0.40mg/ e3d)

PCT:

Torem 120/90/60/60/40
(I have Novla on hand, but this is more than enough after having better recovery than using the combo of clomid and novla).

Diet(1): -------------------- Diet(2):
Calories: 3,391.5 -------------- Calories: 2,961
Protein: 200.5g-------------- Protein: 206g ~ 28%
Carbs: 478g -------------- Carbs: 338g ~46%
Fats: 70g -------------------Fats: 83g ~ 26%

% is the macro count of the diet
-Diet 2 is being used right now, until I will feel the need to increase the calories and carbs, which I will then switch to diet #1.

Last edited:
I wouldn't incorporate cardio until the shred part at the end. But you may know what works for you better than I.

I wouldn't incorporate cardio until the shred part at the end. But you may know what works for you better than I.

mhmm, I wanted to incorporate cardio right away, as I've read that Dbol helps increase endurance. I can feel it too. I also wanted to have cardio in as I want to keep the water weight off as much as possible. What's your say on cardio when doing a lean bulk. I want to gain weight and be as lean as I can be. Hopefully getting in the 6-8% range around 205-210lbs.

mhmm, I wanted to incorporate cardio right away, as I've read that Dbol helps increase endurance. I can feel it too. I also wanted to have cardio in as I want to keep the water weight off as much as possible. What's your say on cardio when doing a lean bulk. I want to gain weight and be as lean as I can be. Hopefully getting in the 6-8% range around 205-210lbs.

The start of week 2 started 2 days ago. So far I can say that the endurance during my lifts has increased. I'm able to drop set more in my sets of lifts. Strength has increased a little bit. I'm currently at 197lbs right now. My diet has been super clean and on point. I'm also doing 3-5x/week of cardio 20-30mins with my heart rate at about 166-186 BPM. The estrogen conversation from the dbol happened really quick, started to notice a tiny lump behind the nipple at about day 6, but no worries as the AI is on hand, and I'm dosing right now at .40mg eod.
Will keep you guys posted.

Little update, feeling tired most of the day, really lazy..... But once I'm in the gym I'm wide awake full of energy!!!! The pumps just started to really fully kick in now (thus it's been 10 days). I will update picture of before cycle and after 4 weeks on Dbol.

Weighted in at 198lbs today. Doing cardio about 2-4x/week. Kinda had over kill last week in working out. So I took off two days. The pumps at the gym are really nice. Strength is increasing slightly. Its slower compared to TRen, no brainer lol. But I've always used tren in my cycles. But overall I'm liking everything. No gyno issues. I started to have a little bit of a hard time eating. I don't know why. But just having no cravings like crazy.

Also I wanted to add that I started test E at 600mg. This is just for a blast, I'm doing this for 4-5 weeks because if I ran it at 375 the entire time, I would have test left over around 1,700mg :(.

Im in the middle of week 3 right now. Week 4 will begin in 5 days :)

(I did a killer workout for my legs, been sore for 4 days :(, squats reps of 10 of each weight, @185, 205,225,255, 285, 315. Then lunges, hack squats, leg extensions and hamstring curl)

Little update, feeling tired most of the day, really lazy..... But once I'm in the gym I'm wide awake full of energy!!!! The pumps just started to really fully kick in now (thus it's been 10 days). I will update picture of before cycle and after 4 weeks on Dbol.

Maybe I missed it but are you running any kind of liver aid because of the dbol? Helped me tremendously and regained my energy throughout the day pretty quickly after I started. Nothing like the pump from some quality dbol, it's almost impossible to not have an amazing workout on the stuff.

Last edited:
Maybe I missed it but are you running any kind of liver aid because of the dbol? Helped me tremendously and regained my energy throughout the day pretty quickly after I started. Nothing like the pump from some quality dbol, it's almost impossible to not have an amazing workout on the stuff.

def agree haha. Yes I am. I'm running cycle assist, I almost encourage everyone whenever I can to run it. It helps with liver, blood pressure, prostate, acne. It's really good!!!! I always maintained my BP around 110-120 / 65-75 when on a tren ace cycle.

Hello everyone, just a little update. My emotions during the time of this post were everywhere. From not trusting anyone, to blaming everyone, to hating everyone (this is not me). I was really worried, I was about to drop the cycle since it was affecting me this bad. A lot stress overall.
But I will still update this when I do get my blood test in about a week or so. Wanted to inform everyone that I woke up today and yesterday feeling like million dollars, words can't even explain. Happy, ready to go. The sleep has finally gotten better. Ive been having insomnia too lately.

This is day 24 on 600mg of TEST E and day 24 on 40mg ed of Dbol. Once I do 5 weeks of 600mg of test E i will drop it back down to 375mg when I add 400mg of NPP. Hope y'all have a great day!

Day 1 192lbs.
Day 24 201lbs

Still lean and feeling great. Will post up pictures in 5-7 days

Sorry guys, I had the cold ever since I pinned NPP. It's been lingering. Its now been a week of having it :(. NPP is def converting. Had to grab prami. Had about .30mL..... man does this shit wake me up in the middle of the night to piss. The first time I took it i woke up two hours later feeling so sick to my stomach. Puking later at about 4am. But the side from prami are getting a bit better, just because of prami makes me not want to run a 19-nor :(. I'm suggesting lowering the NPP to 300 until I get better, any thoughts

Feeling a bit better today, getting the blood test done April 7th. I want this cold to be away 100% when I get it done. Weighted in around at 202lbs today.

Wanted to add that I have old prami (2years old) from RUI. Not sure if it's still good. But I'm getting 15mL of prami (fresh) from a buddy today.

I have gotten gyno NOW ON my RIGHT NIPPLE!!!! omg The one on the left got a little bigger. But the one on the right where there never was anything behind it, has a little lump size of an almond. The one on the left size of a big grape. They're sometimes puppy.

They're NOT lactating. However I do believe it is the NPP that is causing it. Test results will show soon. We can basically say that I've been sick on this cycle for about 1.5 weeks :(.

Hey y'all, little update. Tomorrow I will be getting my blood test done. Should have the results by Saturday or Monday.
I got the new prami from my buddy, the other prami I had was 2 years old. Let me tell you that it made the biggest difference. I'm able to take 0.40mL without waking up at night, and feeling sick. I'm actually getting my full sleep, just very vivid dreams. The size of the gyno has stopped increasing. They're no longer hurting :). I have also ordered letro. Which I will see if I will be using it after I get my test results.
Also when taking the prami, I no longer feel tired or lethargic!!!

Previously in my other cycles when I did have gyno related issues. I have had success in decreasing the size of it to the size of a pea, and also completely gone. That I will also keep you guys updated on.

I'm still at 202lbs. Feeling better. The strength gains are going great! Last workout I had on shoulders I was able to do.
70lbs 12x, 80lbs 10x, 90lbs 12x, and 100lbs 10x. In that order. just an example. Also the pumps at the gym are insane!!

A little update. That I have still not gotten my test results back. But The size of lump has gotten smaller. My weight is around 200lbs. I've been doing more cardio. I'm 3 weeks into NPP, sweating like a pig. Pumps are great, and strength is up there. I'm trying to do my reps than I am in weight.

So I just got my results.
Prolactin is at 8.81 Normal range is 4.04-15.2 ng/mL
Estradiol is at 11.8 Normal range is 23.8-52.2 pg/mL

Thus I will conclude that I will take adex only 1-2x/week at 0.30-0.40mL.
I will continue to take prami. However at 0.30mL E3D. I was taking it previously at 0.30-0.40mL ED.

great log man.
I'm doing a cycle soon of test and ill be adding either tBol or Dbol, still haven't decided. but good luck and would love to see your result pics...

great log man.
I'm doing a cycle soon of test and ill be adding either tBol or Dbol, still haven't decided. but good luck and would love to see your result pics...

Thank you, I have pictures a week before I started. and I will post the new ones in 2-4 weeks. I'm in school right now, and have finals. So diet may be a bit screwed up.

hows the cycle coming along,bro?

Sorry man, been so busy. Just graduated college. Its going well. I started to strength train about 2 weeks ago. Im in week 10 right now. Im sitting at about 203-205lbs. Lean trying to get down to 197lbs to drop some body fat. Yesterday I was able to do on the incline bench 275lbs 8x, and then 315lbs 3x.

I never dead lifted in my life. But started too. I was able to do this week 405lbs 2x. My goal is to get to 500lbs.
This week also I was able to hit squat at 405lbs 2x. I never squared for strength, in the past what I did was 4-5 sets of 225lbs rapping them for 15 reps.
For my shoulders I was able to hit 245lbs 2x on the military press. I never use the military press because i like dumbbells. But lifting up 115lb dumbbell for a shoulder press is hard haha.

I like NPP its great, it gives you this feeling in the gym of being the shit. But i don't have that ego when I'm around people, i use that ego on the weight. I used tren in the past, as they say once you been with the best its hard to compare.

I increased my test to 450mg, because i have so much left over. Ill tell you that I love the feeling of higher test, its amazing lmao.

Sorry man, been so busy. Just graduated college. Its going well. I started to strength train about 2 weeks ago. Im in week 10 right now. Im sitting at about 203-205lbs. Lean trying to get down to 197lbs to drop some body fat. Yesterday I was able to do on the incline bench 275lbs 8x, and then 315lbs 3x.

I never dead lifted in my life. But started too. I was able to do this week 405lbs 2x. My goal is to get to 500lbs.
This week also I was able to hit squat at 405lbs 2x. I never squared for strength, in the past what I did was 4-5 sets of 225lbs rapping them for 15 reps.
For my shoulders I was able to hit 245lbs 2x on the military press. I never use the military press because i like dumbbells. But lifting up 115lb dumbbell for a shoulder press is hard haha.

I like NPP its great, it gives you this feeling in the gym of being the shit. But i don't have that ego when I'm around people, i use that ego on the weight. I used tren in the past, as they say once you been with the best its hard to compare.

I increased my test to 450mg, because i have so much left over. Ill tell you that I love the feeling of higher test, its amazing lmao.

Congratulations on your graduation! Good to have you back!

Back