Dbol Only Cycle Protocol

WolverineX1

Ok, lets say for argument sake, one chooses to do a DBOL oral only cycle @50mg e/d for 4 weeks.

Yes I know mny are oppose to it, here are my questions.

1) Do you take nova ONLY if gyno appears during cycle. Or take nova during cycle anyhow at 10-20mg ED.

1b) If you do take the nova, can you swallow it at same time as the dBOL?

2) Does Milk Thistle hinder gains, and does it matter what time of day one takes it.

3) I know I'm suppose to space out the 10mg tabs of DBOL, but do I need to take it with food, or does it matter. I know I will eat like a cow!

4) PCT: Can you swallow nova and clomid at same time, or space them out.

4b) And does the post cycle therapy (pct) have to be taken at EXACT time each day?

Thanks, any advice would be great. I know this is not best way to go, but its a decision after years of reading/research.

Last edited:
I can't answer all of your questions, but I can comment on some of them.

First off, I'm not oppossed to short single stack cycles without test. I've done tren only cycles with great success.

I personally take nolva only when needed, which is very little.
I have taken nolva at the sametime as clomid, no problems.
I have taken nolva right after injections of AAS, no problems.
I don't always take nolva and clomid at a specific time but I do try to be somewhat consistant.

Hope this helps.

WolverineX1 said:
?

Thanks, any advice would be great. I know this is not best way to go, but its a decision after years of reading/research.

If you really have been reading and researching for YEARS!, You should know the answers to all your questions.

And even though you don't want to here that the cycle is worthless.I'm still going to.

Most of your gains will be water weight and after the cycle you will loose most of your gains.

Conclusion..........pointless

If you look at all the forums, all the answers to the questions I asked VARIES. Most are dated. Thats why I made the questions very succinct. But thanks for you advice.

WolverineX1 said:
1) Do you take nova ONLY if gyno appears during cycle. Or take nova during cycle anyhow at 10-20mg ED.

1b) If you do take the nova, can you swallow it at same time as the dBOL?

2) Does Milk Thistle hinder gains, and does it matter what time of day one takes it.

3) I know I'm suppose to space out the 10mg tabs of DBOL, but do I need to take it with food, or does it matter. I know I will eat like a cow!

4) PCT: Can you swallow nova and clomid at same time, or space them out.

4b) And does the post cycle therapy (pct) have to be taken at EXACT time each day?

1a) I'd suggest taking arimidex or maybe even letrozole throughout the cycle (some Aromatase inhibitor (AI) anyhow) to prevent gyno. Keep nolvadex onhand if gyno starts to crop up anyway. Then dose it really high (like 80mg ED for the first few days) to try to make sure the gyno goes away or doesn't get worse.

1b) You can take them at the same time. Your dbol will be divided up into chunks throughout the day no so probably only one dose would be taken with the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or SERM anyhow.

2) I have taken milk thistle on most of my cycles. I never noticed any change in gains. I don't see how it could effect them much. It may however make a difference when you take your serm/ai. I prefer to take estrogen blockers at night since I think natty estro levels are highest at night. That goes for on cycle and pct. Some have a long enough half life that it won't matter. I don't think it matters when you take the milk thistle.

Thanks Cardinal......how about questions 3-4? hehe.

arimidex? Why I need that? I read nova was the way to go.

For a short cycle like this one you could just go with nolvadex. Arimidex dosing is a bit lower (and sometimes like EOD or E3D due to the longer half life). That ends up saving money/being more efficient. Nolva may completely prevent gyno anyhow so you are probably fine with just it. In that case I'd run nolva as a preventative measure at about ~20mg+ ED.

3) You can always take it away from meals if you think you may have absorption problems.

4a) You can take them at the same time
4b) No

cool. I got some Stallion dbols. Just ordered some nova/clomid.

Guess I better stock up on protein as well.

I know drinking on a cycle is bad for the liver. But is smoking a concern ?

lonewing said:
If you really have been reading and researching for YEARS!, You should know the answers to all your questions.

And even though you don't want to here that the cycle is worthless.I'm still going to.

Most of your gains will be water weight and after the cycle you will loose most of your gains.

if you have been a member of this forum for years,, you should know how to answer his question a little better,, or answer it at all!

concusion......your reply....pointless!

WolverineX1 said:
Guess you can take Milk Thistle and hope that the placebo effect will somehow help your liver :) So far there is no research that it helps the liver, especially if you run an oral.

Update us after your cycle.

Last edited:
lonewing said:

Worthless and all water weight? I bet YOU havent run 50mg/ed of dbol only cycle for 4 weeks.

bracco01 said:
if you have been a member of this forum for years,, you should know how to answer his question a little better,, or answer it at all!

concusion......your reply....pointless!

actually lonewing gave a good reply

I haven't been a member for years. I have read forums over the years. Like I said ANSWERs varies, and most are OUTDATED, like going back to 2003.

Was trying to get info from some current trends. But those who answered I appreciate it.

Waiting for my post cycle therapy (pct) to arrive and I'm gonna start the cycle. Got some Stallion Labs.

My first cycle was up to 50mg of dbol daily for 6 weeks. All water weight, all came off. Looked cool though because I was a twig prior.

Anyway, I wouldnt recommend this cycle because I felt it was a total waste; however, if I were to do it again, I would run letrozole through out the cycle to keep the water off. Maybe then I would discover keepable muscle gains.

No post cycle therapy (pct) ... I was too much of a rookie for that, then. I definitely ate though.

My views on dbol are this: It's an awesome way to kickstart a cycle for the first 2-3 weeks or to run a low-moderate dose throughout while stacked with another compound. I always run letro though because I dont like the look of water weight.

i would advise against the dbol only cycle. I've had TWO friends try it and sure, they got all big and shit in 6 weeks, but three weeks after the cycle, they looked exactly like they did before. Don't fear the needle.

There has yet to be an occaision where I've mentioned my first cycle was dbol only, that i didn't get told I'm an idiot shortly thereafter.

Now when I tell that story, I usually mention I was an idiot beforehand, for good measure.

Niclipse said:
There has yet to be an occaision where I've mentioned my first cycle was dbol only, that i didn't get told I'm an idiot shortly thereafter.

Now when I tell that story, I usually mention I was an idiot beforehand, for good measure.

Don't worry bro, I do the same if I ever talk about my first cycle (deca only) too. At least I'm accustomed to the pins now and I am taking a more educated approach.

Here's an article about your liver and just how important it is.

For all of you little boys who only want to do orals cause your chicken shit to inject.

Your liver: An owner's guide
Your liver performs hundreds of important functions. Find out how it works and get some pointers on avoiding things that cause liver disease.
The liver is one of your body's largest and most important organs. Located just under your rib cage on the right side of your abdomen, it's about the size of a football, weighs 3 to 4 pounds and performs more than 500 vital functions. Without it, you couldn't absorb food, remove toxic substances from your body or stay alive.

Your liver is incredibly resilient. It can remain functional after losing 80 percent to 90 percent of its cells to disease. It can completely regenerate itself in a few weeks even if much of it has been removed during surgery.

But it's not indestructible. Toxins such as alcohol and drugs, and viruses such as hepatitis B and C can cause permanent liver damage. With advanced liver disease (cirrhosis), healthy liver tissue is replaced with scar tissue and your liver is no longer able to repair itself, gradually losing function and eventually failing. Although early-stage liver disease is more treatable now than in the past, cirrhosis is usually only curable with a liver transplant.

Your liver: A brief anatomy lesson

Liver anatomy
A healthy liver is cone-shaped, with a smooth, rubbery texture. Its color is dark reddish-brown because at any given moment it holds a pint of blood. It's divided into lobes: a large right lobe and smaller left lobe that tapers toward a tip. Unlike most other organs in your body, your liver has a dual blood supply. Most of its blood comes from the portal vein, which carries nutrients and toxins from your digestive system. The rest comes from the hepatic artery, which supplies oxygen-rich blood from your heart.

Everything you eat, drink, breathe and absorb through your skin eventually reaches your liver. Its 300 billion cells control a process called metabolism, in which your liver breaks down nutrients into usable byproducts. These byproducts are delivered to the rest of your body by your bloodstream. Your liver also metabolizes toxins into byproducts that can be safely eliminated. Some of these byproducts are routed into your bloodstream and carried to your kidneys, which filter them so that they can be excreted in urine. Others are carried away by bile, a yellow or greenish fluid produced by your liver. These byproducts flow through bile ducts to your gallbladder and intestines so that they can be excreted in feces.

WHAT YOUR LIVER DOES
Although separating nutrients from waste is one of your liver's most important functions, it's not the only one. Your liver is also a storage depot for sugar (glucose), which is released when you need energy. And it's a chemical factory, producing many substances that perform vital tasks in your body. Some substances produced by the liver include:

Albumin, a protein that regulates the exchange of water between blood and tissues
Bile, a fluid that carries away waste and digests fat in the small intestine
Cholesterol, a substance needed by every cell in the body
Clotting factors, which help stop bleeding
Globin, part of the oxygen-carrying hemoglobin in blood
Immune factors, which protect against infection
How to protect your liver

Normal and diseased livers
Excessive alcohol consumption over many years is the leading cause of liver disease. Too much alcohol can make a normal liver swell with fat, causing a condition called fatty liver. If the fat becomes inflamed, it can lead to either alcoholic hepatitis, which causes serious but often reversible liver damage, or cirrhosis, which causes irreversible liver damage. Because of extensive scarring, a cirrhotic liver shrinks to a fraction of its former size.

Here are the most important things you can do to protect your liver:

Drink alcohol in moderation, if at all. Over many years, more than one drink a day for women and more than two drinks a day for men may be enough to lead to cirrhosis. Illegal drugs, especially cocaine, also can cause liver disease.
Don't mix other drugs with alcohol. Acetaminophen (Tylenol, others) can be toxic to the liver even if you drink in moderation.
Get vaccinated against hepatitis B. If you're at increased risk of contracting hepatitis or if you've already been infected with any form of the hepatitis virus, talk to your doctor about getting the hepatitis B vaccine.
Use medications wisely. Only use prescription and nonprescription drugs when you need them and take only the recommended doses. Talk to your doctor before mixing herbs or prescription or nonprescription drugs.
Beware of certain supplements. Herbal supplements that can be toxic to the liver include kava, comfrey, chaparral, jin bu huan, kombucha tea, pennyroyal and skullcap. Also avoid high doses of vitamins A, D, E and K.
Avoid contact with other people's blood and body fluids. Hepatitis viruses can be spread by accidental needle sticks, improper cleanup of blood or body fluids and sharing intravenous needles. It's also possible to become infected by sharing razor blades or toothbrushes or by having unsafe sex.
Be careful with aerosol sprays. When you use an aerosol cleaner, make sure the room is ventilated, or wear a mask. Take similar protective measures when spraying insecticides, fungicides, paint and other toxic chemicals.
Watch what gets on your skin. When using insecticides and other toxic chemicals, cover your skin with gloves, long sleeves, a hat and a mask.
Don't eat too many fatty foods. Your liver makes all the cholesterol your body needs. Eating a well-balanced, nourishing diet will help your liver do its job properly. A regular exercise program will help keep your liver healthy, too.
Watch your weight. Even if you don't drink alcohol, obesity can cause a condition called nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, which may include fatty liver, hepatitis and cirrhosis.
See your doctor if you develop any signs or symptoms of liver disease. These include yellow discoloration of the skin or eyes, abdominal swelling or severe abdominal pain, prolonged itching of the skin, very dark urine or pale stools, the passage of bloody or tar-like stools, chronic fatigue, nausea and loss of appetite.

MORE ON THIS TOPIC
Alcoholic hepatitis

Looking ahead
In the future, liver disease treatments may include genetic therapy, as well as new vaccines and antiviral drugs to prevent and treat hepatitis C and other hepatitis viruses that cause permanent liver damage. Researchers are also working to develop an artificial liver that performs the liver's filtering functions, just as dialysis filters blood in people with kidney failure.

For now, though, the best way to control liver disease is to keep it from starting. By being careful with alcohol, drugs and chemicals, you can ensure that your liver lasts a lifetime.

Back