Dbol/prop/ace cycle. When to start hcg?

coltmc45

Out of limbo
Title says it all. When should I start my hcg? I got the dose down, just wondering when I should start the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with prop? Same as with test e on my 2nd week or should I start sooner? I plan on pinning later today as everything is in order EXCEPT my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) schedule. I've read a few conflicting posts on when to start so I'm questioning it and want to have everything down to a t before I pin today. I'm running it throughout the entire cycle and blasting at the end. Learned my lesson after being shut down so hard on my last dbol/test/deca cycle.

What up bro...if your going to run it on cycle then why not start from the beginning? I personally dont bother running it during a cycle anymore but if your going to run it on cycle then there is no reason to wait 2 weeks. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) right before pct is the most valuable in my eyes.

Alright, good shit bro. I've been reading some posts that go against what everybody says about running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during cycle so I think I'm just gonna blast at the end. Should I do 500iu a day or 1000iu's a day since I'm running a 20 weeker and a 19-nor? I obviously don't want to fuck my shit up but I know deca had me shut down like a bitch and I wanna make sure I shock my shit back and don't know if 500 would be enough

Alright, good shit bro. I've been reading some posts that go against what everybody says about running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during cycle so I think I'm just gonna blast at the end. Should I do 500iu a day or 1000iu's a day since I'm running a 20 weeker and a 19-nor? I obviously don't want to fuck my shit up but I know deca had me shut down like a bitch and I wanna make sure I shock my shit back and don't know if 500 would be enough

I would go higher then that even since your running ace...

your gonna want to start your post cycle therapy (pct) when your physiologic test levels are under 200 and that is depicted by your dosage and compound. I would then blast no less then 1500iu eod for 10 shots then immediately start your serm therapy. I am just finishing up a post cycle therapy (pct) from deca and I blasted 2000iu eod and it was difficult to come back from....almost 3 months later I am finally seeing signs of recovery with better mood ect..

Back