dbol questions

zeezee

this is what i am going to run since i only have 100, 5mg pills:

(dbol)
20mgs day
5 days a week
for 5 weeks
this will be my first cycle.. i am not looking for monster gains.. but does anyone have any idea on how much someone could gain on this cycle.. and how much should i expect to lose after i discontinue it? and is there anything i can take to help keep the gains??

do i need to run nolva afterwords?? or anything along those lines?? should i expect gyno on a cycle like this?

also i have a receeding hairline/thining of my hair already.. and its looking like a hereditary bonus.. is this one cycle really going to increase my chances of going bald or is it going to speed it up???

stats
6'1
lifting for a year & half
eating 6 times a day
lifting 4/5 days a week

Last edited:
To make up for all the bs in the convo lounge i’m going to reply seriously to another dbol thread. I’ve to get my ying-yang in balance again.

Nobody can predict what gains you will make. That depends on many factors like, eating habits, training habits, genetics, training experience, etc, etc.

A few short answers:
- your gains depend on many factors. Just don’t expect to much from 20 mg dbol a day.
- use it 7 days a week instead of 5.
- there is only a very very slight chance you get gyno from 20 mg dbol.
- chances are dbol doesn’t do nice things for your hair. If you want to do more cycles you’d better just shave the remaining hair off, you are gonna lose them anyway.
- do pct. Don’t go overboard with it, your cycle isn’t very heavy.

To be honest, maybe it’s better if you didn’t do steroid yet. 1,5 year of training ain’t much.
And why do you want to do a dbol only cycle? There are cycles that lead to more gains and are also safer (off course those cycles are about injectables J)

im was only going to do a dbol cycle because thats all i have, and can get at this point in time.. u said that there are safer cycles out there for me.. what would u suggest?? please keep in mind im not looking for monsterous gains though either

I think you’d be better of with a moderate dosage of test for about 8 weeks.
But I have to be carefull here. I’m no a.a.s. expert. The best thing to do is to do a lot of research, and to use the knowledge to make your own cycle which you think fits best to your goals. And when in doubt, ask steroidology.com. :)

Go with the advice that Lauw gave you. I wouldnt expect much from that little of a dose. You would better using test for eight weeks and maybe use the dbol for the first four weeks to jumpstart your cycle

Everbody reacts to compounds differently. I never get tired on d-bol. It's just one of those things. That's why you have to experiment with a compound before you know how you'll react to it.

thanxs for the info.. do u think i should not do this at all than for my first cycle.. i mean it isnt very much ya.. but its like that article says.. u have to try a moderate 1 gear cycle to see what ur body responds to... and if i dont have to inject then i dont really want to even though it is the "safer" way.. i know of a few ppl that have done the dbol only cycle for there first cycle and have had good result.. so again i am torn on what really to do ??????????? dbol can't be that bad to use as a first cycle..

if u dont want to inject, do an anavar only cycle...safe and solid gains....nothing special though. If ur afraid to inject i could always do some t-gel...but that prolly isnt worth it

thee12nv said:
For some reason Dbol mkaes people really tired all the time.
Why is that?
No idea. High doses of other androgens can do the same.
Don’t worry, when you hit the weights the tiredness will vanish quickly…:D

Back