dbol/test e cycle

since im planning on working out for another 2-3 months before starting this cycle im 170 now i could probably gain a few more lbs, do you guys think i could potentially reach 200 pounds? and hopefully keep myself at 190 after pct? are these goals realistic?

You'll probally gain around 10 lbs of LBM from your cycle at the most anything more will be fat. What is your current bodyfat at bro?

since im planning on working out for another 2-3 months before starting this cycle im 170 now i could probably gain a few more lbs, do you guys think i could potentially reach 200 pounds? and hopefully keep myself at 190 after pct? are these goals realistic?
20 lbs seems very realistic for your first cycle if you do everything right, but don't be dissapointed if you don't gain half as much. Remember when you come of cycle you need to be eating like what a 200 lb man will be eating, not what a 170 lb man would be eating if you see what I mean.

Last edited:
yeah mitchey i see what you mean.
@ you mad bro: ive never had a problem with bodyfat i have had ripped abbs since i was a child, im guessing something like 10-12% bodyfat

Last edited:
what do you guys think of this stuff called 'Liquid Stane(Exemestane)' it says it offers 85% estrogen, and do you guys think this would be good for post cycle therapy (pct) say if i use it and clomid?
also do you guys think that i should use LiquiDex (Anastrozole) during cycle to keep the bloat down and gyno at bay? also this will be my first cycle so if any of these things are too strong please let me know

arimidex is better. Letro is overkill. I ran that cycle earlier this year and bloated like a pig from the dbol and bad diet. Running test and dbol now with some arimidex (.25 every 3 days) and no bloat at all. Put on about 10-15 lbs my first cycle with some fat. Second cycle about 15 lbs and lost some fat. Arimidex at a low dose from the start and a low sodium diet with lots and lots of water (i drink 3+ gallons a day but also work a physical job and am taking dbol) and you shouldn't have any bloat or complications. And yes please run at least 12 weeks. 15 would be awesome.

I ran 10 weeks the first time and that was a joke of a cycle, just as I was making progress I stopped. Now that I'm past the 13 week mark I see progress everyday. That's my experience.

Back