dbol use vs. alcohol use/comparison

Intraining

I'm curious how the toxicity of dbol compares to the toxicity of alcohol. For example, how much alcohol comsumption per day would equal the use of 30 mg of dbol per day? Is taking 30 mg/day of dbol for example equal to two martinis a day, or a 40 oz beer etc. Does anyone have any idea of the relative toxicity of the two?

I figure this, dbol is in your system for 4-5 hours, and alcohol is in your system for 1 hour, than that is a 5 to 1 ratio. Meaning 1 tab of dbol is equal to 4 or 5 drinks. So an Anadrol tab a day is like 40-50 beers. Does this seem about right bros?

Powerhouse9 said:
I figure this, dbol is in your system for 4-5 hours, and alcohol is in your system for 1 hour, than that is a 5 to 1 ratio. Meaning 1 tab of dbol is equal to 4 or 5 drinks. So an Anadrol tab a day is like 40-50 beers. Does this seem about right bros?

Thats ridiculous, toxicity levels vary from person to person, and really has nothing to do with how long the drug is in your system, it all depends on how long it takes the liver to break it down.

I mean cmon by your theory, a typical anadrol cycle is 4 weeks, maybe 100mg/day, so that would be 100 beers a day worth of damage, youd be dead in a week.

Back