Dbol & Winstrol as first cycle, good idea???

tundra

Hey guys, Im wondering if 100 tabs Dbol and 12 vials winstrol would do a good enough job for my first cycle. I have been working out on and off for 2 years not very consistent but make half decent gains when I do go. I need a quick boost, Im thinking of taking this route:

week 1: 10 mg a day Dbol
week 2: 20 mg a day Dbol
week 3: 20 mg a day Dbol/3 vials of injectible winny
week 4: 20 mg a day Dbol/3 vials of injectible winny
week 5: 3 vials of injectible winny
week 6: 3 vials of injectible winny

I cant get clomid or novaldex but I am taking 300 mg milk thistle daily. Do I really need it?
Youre knowledge would be most appreciated.

stats as follows:

24 years old
5'8
155 lbs

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
IMO you dont run two 17aas at the same time, what in the world do you mean do you need milk thistle? That stuff is cheap as shit, why even ask.

Terrible first cycle. I dont agree with you using sauce considering you said yourself you dont work out consistant, and just want a quick boost. But if you must... Use test at 250mg a week. Get nolva and clomid. This cycle will cost you a whopping 150 bucks for 8 weeks.

JohnyJuice said:
Terrible first cycle. I dont agree with you using sauce considering you said yourself you dont work out consistant, and just want a quick boost. But if you must... Use test at 250mg a week. Get nolva and clomid. This cycle will cost you a whopping 150 bucks for 8 weeks.

Bump, wtf do you want a boost for? You said yourself that you arent dedicated. Do you think that this one garbage (IMO) cycle will get you huge? You have some serious thinking to do man. I really dont like playing the jerk but you have to put in some effort. And do you really think you can keep your gains with milk thistle?

Yeah i meant to add... if you have any hair loss issues, you wont for long after a winny\dbol cycle. You wont have any hair to worry about.

i am still a newbie to the game but from wat i have read and been told running 2 17aas is about as wise as drinking petrol....

but if you choose to ignore the warnings given here it would be wise to take thisle extract or something simular to protect your self from liver damage..

Why don't you delete this thread, wait a month, read as much as you can, and then plan your first cycle. As far as not being able to get nolva and clomid you are obviously blind, because their are liquid research companies advertised on every damn board out their.

Bro, I agree with everyone else. Winstrol is mainly used at the end of a cycle to keep your gains. I would NOT run those two compounds together. This cycle makes no sense? Plus, Where in the world is the TEST? IMO, no cycle is complete without it.
Without dedication, a good diet, good sleeping patterns, no steroid in the world will get you big. As far as Milk thistle, Of course you should take it for liver protection, but 300mg isn't enough.

YOU WILL NEED POST CYCLE THEARPY!!!!!

SLOW DOWN, take your time, do some research.

Last edited:
Thanks for the warning guys, I no I seem pretty ignorant. I thought the injectables wouldnt harm youre liver as much. If I cut out the Dbol and went on a cycle of just Winstrol (winny) and test and ran clomid at the end. would that do a little somthin somthin?
And I have been trying to find out what it is that clomid does, I know that it is an estrogen blocker but I didnt know that with out it you wouldnt keep youre gains.

oh and I ve already started the Dbol, Ive just finished my first week, can I jump over to test and winny?

Or would it be a better idea to stay on Dbol and start a test cycle with Dbol after the second week of training. I would really appreciate some help in making the best decision to least harm my body while doing this.

Just stop taking everything now. It wont hurt you to stop. YOu have only been on a week. Do your reading. You will not be happy witht the results of your cycle.

Back