De-esterifying tren enanthete ?

Gtrack

How can tren enanthate be made to esterless tren suspension or even tren acetate (something fast acting) ?
Can someone please post the procedure (if possible the simplest one).

Not impatient,just prefer shorter acting because i can control sides better this way and up the dosage as far as it goes with better accuracy.Especially with tren this is important for me.
Anyway, there was an order mixup and now i'm stuck with 10BD vials of enanth.

There's a ton of ways to do injects from pellets or powder ,there must be a way to make a base out of injects...right ?

Man you got me on this one. I wouldnt be suprised to hear of a method of making a base from an injectable but, I have no personal knowlege of doing so. Sure, you can make TNE from the test prop in Syno but it all has to do with the crystalization process, and your tren enan is in solution (kinda impossible to get it totally out and in its orginal crystaline form.

I'm going to experiment on this. perhaps an acidic environment can cause decomposition.

solution of sodium hydroxide and a touch of low heat would do it. pottasium hydroxide would work even better

you need to get it out of oil first

add some ethanol or methanol to dilute your oil way down..maybe 10ml for every ml or so, then add alot of cold water and you will stuff crash out. the oil will float to the top so you can remove it easily. filter our your enanthate and there..your pretty much at start with powder now

Billy_Bathgate said:
solution of sodium hydroxide and a touch of low heat would do it. pottasium hydroxide would work even better

add some ethanol or methanol to dilute your oil way down..maybe 10ml for every ml or so, then add alot of cold water and you will stuff crash out. the oil will float to the top so you can remove it easily. filter our your enanthate and there..your pretty much at start with powder now

Nice to see you bro !!

Sure miss your expertise.........

Billy_Bathgate said:

Gosh, I have no reason to do this, but it sounds like fun.

Billy_Bathgate said:

jesus, been a damn year since weve seen this guy.

Gtrack said:
Not impatient,just prefer shorter acting because i can up the dosage as far as it goes with better accuracy.

what exactly does this mean??? what difference does the ester make when talking about dosage accuracy???

Back