Deca and PCT

rjs270

Haven't posted on here too much because I'm new to this whole game but just finished my second cycle which consisted of 400mg deca/week and 500mg test enan/week. Entering my 2nd to last week and so far gained about 10lbs and strength has definitely increased. I'm planning on using Clomid for my post cycle therapy (pct) but wanted to talk to someone who's been on this cycle before and had a successful post cycle therapy (pct). Any advice appeciated.

Stats:

28 yrs old
205 lbs
Bench: 365
Dead: 495
Squat: 505

Bump for you. I'm still a little confused about this whole Deca and conventional PCT...Maybe you need to just run the test 2-3 weeks past the deca so it's clear of your system and your not at risk for clomid & deca related sides?

outlawtas2 said:
Bump for you. I'm still a little confused about this whole Deca and conventional PCT...Maybe you need to just run the test 2-3 weeks past the deca so it's clear of your system and your not at risk for clomid & deca related sides?

this is true..run that test 3 weeks past the deca....run hcg 1 week after your last shot of test..do this for 3 weeks..5-7,000 i.u for 2 weeks then come down to 3,000i.u for the final week....may not need the clomid...

Back