Deca and Test 400 Chem question

lovethislife

Hey bros I've been doing some research and saw Dtones recipes saw the deca recipe but didn't see a test 400 recipe was wondering if anyone out there had one and if they wouldn't mind sharing

Also I'm new to the homebrewing game and I have found numerous threads saying what you need but nothing like a step by step process was wondering if anyone could help me out on this part?

I have a step by step site that does Test e but was wondering if the steps were all the same or if it varies?

Weather its deca 200mg or deca 400mg the steps will be the same. The only thing that will change is you need to add EO to help "break it down" in the oil.

The higher the concentration the thicker the oil(usually).

This was posted by TheMilkMan on another thread,so credit goes to him.

I see no point to dosing gear that high. I have made test e as high as 450mg/ml, tren a as high as 150mg/ml, and a bunch of other shit. What I have learned is that dosing at a normal concentration is easier to get into solution and a lot smoother to inject. I'd rather shoot 750mg of test e in a 3ml shot and be able to walk the next day.

To answer your question about recipe, I would assume that if you did something like 2% BA, 20% BB, and all EO you could get it dosed in the 300-350mg/ml range.

This was posted by TheMilkMan on another thread,so credit goes to him.

Back