Deca-cycle?!!

Venom

Getting ripped
So...now after 5 years of lifting I'm seriuosly thinking about using some roids. I can start of with saying that I'm not looking to gain a massive amount of muscle. I'm just really tired of not becoming much stronger....(been benching 38kg for some time now and not increasing).

Anyway..I've bought 10 ampules of 200mg of Deca and I have the Clomid after the cycle is finished. I'm sure you guys will tell me that I should use more gear. The thing is I'm really not looking to gain more than a few kilos. I'm also scared of getting loads of acne since I get it very easily.

I'm wondering if Deca alone 200mg/week for 10 weeks actually can cause gyno problems?! Read something about it here on the forum but I've had a hard time really beleaving it.
Should it be necessary to have some Nolvadex in handy?

If you don't recommend using just Deca...would Winstrol with primobolan be a good suggestion? If so...how much and how often? Would Nolvadex be necessary?

One more thing....I have very big amount of red blood cells...I've checked it with the doctor who said it to be something I'm born with and therefore I don't need to worry. Well, I know Deca definately increases the amount of red blood cells.....do you think that this could be a seriusoly problem for me? Causing me high blood pressure and maybe even stroke?!!

O'h I'm 21 by the way...might be good to know when giving me advice!

First off.....Welcome to the board !!

Please tell me that is a typo where you say you are benching 38kg (83lbs)

You are 21 yrs , what is your weight now ?

Ok,....where to start.....Deca only is not a real good idea, especially if you have a girlfriend, LOL !! Even if you were do do it, I'd say 300 mg/wk would be minimium dose to see any results. If you do start to get gyno from Deca, Nolvadex will not do anything for you, it works for estrogen based gyno, not progesterone based gyno. Deca is also well known to increase blood pressure, so in your case, that's another reason not to use it.

Primo.........., chances of you finding any legit stuff are slim to nil, and slim already left town. :D

My suggestion would be for you to run a low dose of Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate, say 300 mg/wk for 8-10 weeks. Have Nolvadex on hand in case you get symptoms of gyno, although very doubtfull, always have it on hand. And of course Clomid post-cycle.

Make sure you monitor your bp throughout your cycle, very important !!

Deca by itself isnt the best option. The problem with running deca alone is that it shuts you down hard (libido). Your sex drive may become non existent, as with most people, but few others are able to use it with out that problem. A way to combat this is by adding test to your cycle. *Some also say that test will help in preventing gyno from deca. But the only other way to combat deca gyno is with bromo.
Winny&Primo is a great stack, I ran that as my first cycle and got great results, I ran the primo@400/wk and winny@50/ed. The problem is, as SC said, is finding real primo.
Cant help with the red blood cells quesiton, but there are some docs on the board who could give you some good advice.

Thanks A LOT for the answers! And thanks for the warm welcome!
Gotta let you know that when I said I benched 38kg....It's what one handle weighs...Sorry about that. My mistake!!

If I do the cycle StoneColdNTO recommend how many tabs of clomid (50mg) do I need??
And if gyno starts to appear...what is the recommended dosage?

You would start the Clomid 2 weeks after your last shot of Test.
300 mg 1st day, then 100 mg for 10 days, and then 50 mg for another 10 days, so if my math is correct you will need 36 tabs.

If you get symptoms of gyno, take 40 mg Nolvadex /day until symptons subside, then 20 mg/day for the rest of the cycle.
Like I sais very unlikley, but make sure you have on hand, just in case.

I would run 300mg deca and 250mg enth. That is a decent beginner cycle and alot of my friends have had good results using that as a first cycle. IMO for your goals I think EQ is more appropriate. 400mg of eq a week would be fine for your goals and wouldn't shut you down as hard.

Just two more question before I can make up my mind and call my source....If I was to get some legit Primo (think he's got some) and do a stack-cycle with Winstrol (like the one rollercoaster recommended) would Nolvadex do any good if gyno sumptoms would occur? I mean it's not like with the Deca is it?, where Nolvadex is useless?!!

What do I do if I want to take 25mg of Winstrol (winny) ED and have 50mg vials? If I leave it in the vial for another day does it go bad...or what do I do??
Thanks!!

Venom said:
Just two more question before I can make up my mind and call my source....If I was to get some legit Primo (think he's got some) and do a stack-cycle with Winstrol (like the one rollercoaster recommended) would Nolvadex do any good if gyno sumptoms would occur? I mean it's not like with the Deca is it?, where Nolvadex is useless?!!

What do I do if I want to take 25mg of Winstrol (winny) ED and have 50mg vials? If I leave it in the vial for another day does it go bad...or what do I do??
Thanks!!

As far as legit primo goes, alot of sources don't even know that their primo is fake. Doen't risk it unless you have seen people use it with good results. As far as running primo and winstrol together, there shouldn't be any gyno from either as neither really aromatize.

Venom said:
Thanks!!

There are two problems with doing that, the first being because it is water based and seperates, you have to shake it up pretty good to mix before you withdraw it from the amp, and if you have already opened the amp, that is a little hard to safely do. The second problem would be the whole sterility issue of leaving it open and exposed to the air for 24 hrs till your next shot.

Plus the fact that you are more than likely not going to get real Primo, I would just opt to do a simple Test only cycle.

Ok thanks.

So I'll probably do a test cycle only. You think sustanon is just as good as Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate??
Read somewhere that using aomething like Deca together with Test will keep the androgenic effects a bit lower than if taking the test on it's own...do you agree??

Venom said:
Ok thanks.

So I'll probably do a test cycle only. You think sustanon is just as good as Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate??

I'd stick with a single ester Test like Cyp or Enan as compared to Sustanon (sust), which is a combination of 4 different esters, much easier to maintain constant blood levels without worrying about injecting ED or EOD.

Back