Deca dick questions......

yellowballs

The guy who helped me get started is a few years older than me and hes been using gear for at least 15 yrs now. He helped me a lot when I first started but he couldn't answer all of my questions and thats how I wound up on Ology. I have continuously brought him info about using gear that he never chooses to listen to me about. I personally feel that this guy is lucky as hell he hasn't really screwed up his health.
Never ran an AI ever!
Ran Deca without test.
Very long runs with orals

I never understood how he could take 600mg of test and not have E2 issues. One day he calls me to tell me that his Hemacrit was too high and I told him he needs to donate blood. He laughed at me. A week later he calls me again to say sorry he laughed cause thats what his Dr told him to do!

So he's starting to listen to me which brings us to the present. We are both running Test 400 Deca 500 only he started about a month ago and I started this past week. Im running dex .25mg MWF and have my prami ready to go. I told him to run his Adex and have Prami on hand just in case he gets deca dick. So he calls me this morn to tell me he has deca dick. At least we know we have legit gear!

He tells me he wasnt running his AI nor did he get his Prami. This guy just doesnt listen.

My question is, He needs to start his adex at .5mg eod right? And Im gonna order the prami for him cause he is clueless about computers (hence why he doesnt know jack shit) and he needs to dose the Prami at .25mg ed ?

Also would anyone rec he ups his test to 500 ?

Test should always be higher than deca for this reason. Also, prami should be run throughout just like the ai. Take the prami at night and start with .1mg and slowly work up to .5mg, if it's possible. If not then start with.25 for the first week then up it to .5. Always take with food before bed as this will help prevent nausea.

Kudos to you for doing things right and trying to help someone to do the same. I know from experience it's a pain in the ass for a guy like that, but you're doing the right thing.

You don't have to run test higher than DECA. That is an old school adage. What you need to do is keep estradiol under control. If you do this you will avoid prolactin problems. Granted, that is easier to say than do. So it is never a bad idea to be taking a dopamine agonsist while on deca. A little spike in your E2 can kick off prolactin problems.

Ideally, you need this guy to get blood work to see how high his estradiol and prolactin are so you can determine how to best go about treating them. But it definitely sounds like he needs and AI and a DA.

Test should always be higher than deca for this reason

If you mean that test should be alwAys run higher than deca then That's completely wrong.
If you control your E , control your prolactin , then there is no such thing as "deca dick"
You never need more test then a maintenance dose, unless you want to use test for a specific anabolic purpose.

Haha.... You cant beat him...hes unbeatable! I knew he would be one of the replys when I ame back.

Thanks guys , I just needed to touch base here before I go and tell someone else what to do plus I may need to use prami too so I forgot that you should start even lower than .25 so thanks!

Norsegod, I agree with Rida5d and Mega, having to run test equal too or higher than deca is bullshit.

Infact, I am currently blasting 400mg deca per week with 250mg Test. Granted this is only the first week and will be starting prami next week, my e2 levels are under control and 250mg Test has me at ~1500ng/dl I don't expect the so called deca dick.

No shit? I didn't know this. Thanks fellas. Only ran deca once and npp once. Good to know. I can save some test next time.

Back