Deca gyno

dragon06

Ive heard that deca gyno can be cured with the abortionpill, is this true??
I know that bromo might work, but it is impossible to get where I live.

Deca is a progestin! Deca also increases I-Gf1 levels. You can go at it by 2 ways. Progestin, by Bromo, or an OTC product called Vitex, or via I-gf1. Take some Nolvadex, which lowers I-gf1 levels, whcih can lower the chances of the gyno!

I would just go with EQ and dont worry about it! I feel EQ is stronger anyway, with lower sides and water retention. Its Deca's progestin formation, which is the cause of its strong inhibition of the HPTA

dragon06 said:
But wouldnt using nolva with deca lower the already moderate gains I would get?

These theory seems to be fading out of fasion I have yet to seee someone state their gains were lessened by nolva.

Remember guys, im doing only deca cycle. Will it still not decrease my gains.

Athletes however, who predominantly use mild steroids such as Primobolan, Winstrol, Oxandrolone, and Deca-Durabolin should carefully consider whether or not they should take Nolvadex since, due to the compound's already moderate ana-bolic effect, an additional loss of effect could take place, leading to unsatisfying results.

That is an old profile, nice cut and paste. Those things were made a while back.

First off, why only Deca? Not smart in my opinion.

Yes, you have old info! Deca doesnt casue Moderate gains. The reason for the assuption was because it was only taken for 6-8 weeks. We all know now deca and eq are slow workers. They are needed to be taken for 10-14 weeks to really see their potential.

First off, since you are reading old info...the same info I read a long time a go. It make Deca seem like the best thing since sliced bread!

Well, its not true! Deca can kill your HPTA, can cause gyno, that is hard or almost impossible to control. And through real work experiences, EQ has risen head and shoulders above deca in the ability to creates gains, without all the horrible sides Deca can cause.

SO, I will say it agian! If you choose to do only one steriod and its not test, go with EQ. Do 400mg + for 10-12 weeks!

You shouldn't rely on those old & outdated profiles...

If you're really worried about the possible loss of gains (which wouldn't be significant IMO) use nolvadex only if you need it.

RU-486 is antiandrogenic in some tissues , it has many sides... don't use that crap.

In some studies in which nandrolone was used, elevated levels of estrone were noticed.

Estrone is not as potent as estradiol, but it can be converted to estradiol ... so use tamoxifen if needed.

Acta Endocrinol (Copenh) 1982 Sep;101(1):108-12 Links

Influence of nandrolondecanoate on the pituitary-gonadal axis in males.

Bijlsma JW, Duursma SA, Thijssen JH, Huber O.

Different anabolic steroids can exercise different effects on the pituitary-gonadal axis in males. During a pilot study regarding the possible beneficial effect of the anabolic steroid nandrolondecanoate (ND) on bone metabolism in patients with rheumatoid arthritis additional endocrinological parameters were studied.A significant decrease was found in the serum levels of testosterone, androstenedione and FSH and the ratio of testosterone/oestradiol. There was a significant increase in the serum levels of oestrone.

You don't have to use it throughout your entire cycle..
You can just have it on hand in case you get gyno symptoms..
If you get symptoms, use 40-60 mg ED until symptoms go away & continue with 10 - 20 mg a day until the end of the cycle...

If you want to use it throughout, use 10 mg ED.

Damn hhajdo, everytime I read your posts, you have something excellent to contribute. We should make you a mod or something, lol. :)

Different anabolic steroids can exercise different effects on the pituitary-gonadal axis in males. During a pilot study regarding the possible beneficial effect of the anabolic steroid nandrolondecanoate (ND) on bone metabolism in patients with rheumatoid arthritis additional endocrinological parameters were studied.A significant decrease was found in the serum levels of testosterone, androstenedione and FSH and the ratio of testosterone/oestradiol. There was a significant increase in the serum levels of oestrone.

Can you please tell mme what this means?
And will my test eventually return to normal, or will it be lower then before for a loooong time without me being able to do anything about it?

Basically, Nandrolone, supresses your natural test levels quite a bit.

Proper post cycle therpay, you could expect a full return in about 4-6 weeks at the least, probaly more like 8 weeks to be safe.

Back