deca or eq ??

deca will get you big faster but i like the gains from EQ alot better...so my vote will be for EQ all the way.

Don't see myself ever using deca again. I def. didn't like it and test/deca didn't helpme get any bigger than test/tren and didn't have half of the other benefits of tren. Next stack i think is gonna be 16 weeks of test and eq with dbol for the first 6 and tren for the last 10-12. I can't fucking wait.

I like EQ, but my dbol-deca cycle was great. But Powerhouse is right for vascularity definately EQ, that shit is great! Just depends what your looking for in cycle!

DECA or NPP over EQ for me every time! Nandrolone is the best for size and the joint relief side effect is well welcomed. When you want to grab the heaviest weights possible, it's nice to have some lubrication in the joints. Also, I'm not a big fan of vet steroids...they're just not clean enough for me.

I am not going to run deca anymore, i don't like the water retention, and i can't seem to shake it with anything.

tren is a better mass builder then deca IMO, I just think most (not all) mistaken bloat for 'mass" gains.

I hate the water retention I get from deca, but the strength and size gains are better than EQ. I cant wait for my NPP to come in so I can see how it works.

Back