deca/prop and gyno

tres

doing 160 mgs week of prop and only 60mgs of deca every 5 days and am getting gyno. i know low dose . started a-dex .25 everyday no results yet still sore puffy nipps!! should i up a-dex been doing it only 5 days ?/ thx

You need to be using a SERM like Nolvadex. And just drop the deca if thats all youre gonna run. its a waste.

Take nolva as soon as you can get it. in the meanwhile, up the dose of the adex to .5mg or even 1mg per day. Im not gonna say the adex wont help at this point, it might, but therye 2 different compounds that work in 2 entirely different ways. the adex will manage the amount of estrogen in the body but once it starts to binding to the estro receptor, you need to take nolva which will block the receptor.

Thats bad news. How old are you. I'm starting to see a trend in cases of gyno related to young age. I can't say this for sure, but I rarely see people at least in their 30's getting gyno.
Anybody else notice this?

I was under the impression that Nolva will only exaggerate the effects of deca induced gyno.

What is your cycle history bro, this is very important.

outlawtas2 said:
I was under the impression that Nolva will only exaggerate the effects of deca induced gyno.

What is your cycle history bro, this is very important.

Yeah, but what if its just regular old estrogen gyno from the test.

estray said:
Yeah, but what if its just regular old estrogen gyno from the test.

That's the problem, we don't know what caused it...coulda been the prop or the deca, but if he's run prop before without any gyno, then it's probably deca.

was doing just prop. had slight gyno on right side only...added deca and no full blown gyno both sides hurt and are swollen...do i start nolva or just up a-dex?

anybody help me out here? main question is do i switch to nolva right away after stopping deca to gt rid of puffy sore nipps?>

i upped a-dex to 1/2 pill a day..i feel like shit ,could that be too much for me ? could it zap me energy ? make me a bit shakey?

Back