deca question

indrid_cold17 said:
does it cause more acne than test ? are there any more sides that i should look for..peace

No, deca does not have more sideeffects than test. what dosage are you on pr week?

That`s not alot bro. Combo with anything?
You can this a try::
400 mg. deca/ week
1000 mg. test. c or p./ week
10 mg d-bol ed

It`s a killer combo for maximum growth and strength

velocity said:
That`s not alot bro. Combo with anything?
You can this a try::
400 mg. deca/ week
1000 mg. test. c or p./ week
10 mg d-bol ed

It`s a killer combo for maximum growth and strength
1000 mg a week what cycle is this that you are on bro.....

Indrid just posted a thread how he describes being concerned about hair loss. LoL I don't think he's going to run a gram of test per week...

running 400mg with test and no sides really..kinda oily, sorta grumpy. I have a shaved head, so not sure about hair loss.

test you wont loose your hair lol but 400 bump it up to 550mg see where that takes you bro...

indrid_cold17 said:
i am thinking of running 400 mg per week..

you should get low sides....watchout for the deca dick.....i made good gains off of 400mgs a week of deca.....and i got no deca dick......its different from person to person...

Kev said:
i'm just starting a cycle of 900mg of Deca a week along with 750mg of Test

if your gonna run deca and test 2gether,you better run more test than deca..or your girlfriend could be in for a surprise..deca dick

Does anyone else get serious amounts of dandruff when they run deca, it gets so bad that i will never use it again.

I've never noticed any dandruff while running it. Do you suffer from psoriasis or seborrhea dermatitis already?

Kev said:
i'm just starting a cycle of 900mg of Deca a week along with 750mg of Test
bro i have a thread just for this...you NEVER RUN DECA MORE THAN THE TEST ALWAYS.......RUN TEST MORE THEN THE DECA.IE 500 MG A WEEK OF TEST 400 MG A WEEK OF DECA..OK

HeHateMe said:
I've never noticed any dandruff while running it. Do you suffer from psoriasis or seborrhea dermatitis already?
Nope i dont have any of those conditions, and never expirience any sort of dandruff unless im on deca.

Back