deca shots/needle size

ironfreak703 said:
ya man just spend like 8 bucks on 100 needles and dont stick with the same pin u draw. it does dull it, and if u are going to spend the time to do it, u might as well do it right. classic stupid though though " i draw and shoot with the same needle to save time" ya i hate taking 2 mins to draw, change the needle, and shoot. i could b doing so much better stuff with that 2 mins. lol

yeah but the only thing that pisses me off is sometimes i waste some switching tips, to get the bubbles out. if you have any secrets to avoid drawing loss from switching tips pleeeease let me know.

You are wasting gear swithing pins? Ok, some common sense comming so hold on... When you finish drawing up your gear with the 21g pin draw a little extra air into the dart thus pulling all of the gear out of the pin and into the dart. Once that step is completed, change to the 23 or 25g pin and TH|EN push the air bubbles out. :spank: and the whole process doesnt take two minutes it takes more like 10 seconds and thats going real slow. I dont think the guy is saving time by using the same pin, I just think he's a blow hard idiot. And lastly, anyone that is asking what size pin to use for his deca only cycle is absolutely clueless and shouldnt be anywhere near gear. The only plus i can think of is that if he goes through with his planned cycle he wont be fucking anything for a while and maybe just maybe he wont ever impregnate anyone thereby sparing humanity of his defective genes.

I too was gonna stay out of this retarded thread, but there are so many stupid responses on one thread that its almost comical.

strega u took the words right out of my mouth. why would u not pull some air in b4 switching tips?? again i guess it has to do with it taking soooo much time. lol

Strega said:
You are wasting gear swithing pins? Ok, some common sense comming so hold on... When you finish drawing up your gear with the 21g pin draw a little extra air into the dart thus pulling all of the gear out of the pin and into the dart. Once that step is completed, change to the 23 or 25g pin and TH|EN push the air bubbles out. :spank: and the whole process doesnt take two minutes it takes more like 10 seconds and thats going real slow. I dont think the guy is saving time by using the same pin, I just think he's a blow hard idiot. And lastly, anyone that is asking what size pin to use for his deca only cycle is absolutely clueless and shouldnt be anywhere near gear. The only plus i can think of is that if he goes through with his planned cycle he wont be fucking anything for a while and maybe just maybe he wont ever impregnate anyone thereby sparing humanity of his defective genes.

I too was gonna stay out of this retarded thread, but there are so many stupid responses on one thread that its almost comical.

I highlited some of my favorit parts of you poast I really should be highliting the hole thing cuzz it was all good. This is it boys leason 101 how to............
Now on this note lets just call it A day boys I'm over this thread....

Strega said:

What i think is comical is that you children are trying to make fun of me for,

A. Not useing the size need "you" think i should use, well thats all personal preference. Can you use a 23g? yes. Can you use a 21g? yes again that funny they both work.

B. Sterility, and i agree that "if" my vile was not properly steril that this maby a problem, But i clean my vile with alcohol before every use so useing the same needle for drawing and shoting is perfictly safe and it make so sence for me to be flamed for doing so.

So all in all you have to agree with me that what was said in this post is plain childish and has no basis,

Ps, sory to all i affended for saying that i use a 21g need when i should use a 23g.

just saying thats alot of scar tissue. yes some use it, but when ur doing ed or eod injections i dont care how many injection sites u are using, if ur using that big of a needle then u are going to get more scar tissue that if u use a 23g. no one said that a 21 gage wouldnt work, we were just saying that if u use a 23g u would get less scar tissue. and u kinda brought it all on urself when u said that it takes so much time to inject. and we were bustin johnywaves balls when he was talking about losing gear when he switched tips. coments like that get the replys that u got

I couldnt care less what size pin you or anyone else uses. Go ahead and stud up, use an 18g to draw up and then go ahead and inject yourself with the same blunted pin. I dont care how stupid you choose to be. What I do have a problem with is when you suggest to new uneducated users that are impressionable that by doing what you are doing is saving either time or money. if you cant spare the extra 10 seconds or the 25 cents then you are a cheap putz.

Last edited:
i dont make fun of people unless it is brought on by them. all im saying 21 gage is big, change ur needles for sterility, and sharpness. if ur running like a cyp or have never done a cycle where u inject ed or eod then it might not b that big of a deal. but if u use that same size needle for injections like that, it will build nasty knotty scar tissue and u will not b able to inject that spot. just looking out for you bro, and making fun of ur questions a bit. no hard feelings though. its all in good fun

ironfreak703 said:
just saying thats alot of scar tissue. yes some use it, but when ur doing ed or eod injections i dont care how many injection sites u are using, if ur using that big of a needle then u are going to get more scar tissue that if u use a 23g. no one said that a 21 gage wouldnt work, we were just saying that if u use a 23g u would get less scar tissue. and u kinda brought it all on urself when u said that it takes so much time to inject. and we were bustin johnywaves balls when he was talking about losing gear when he switched tips. coments like that get the replys that u got

When your right your right. Sorry stanng...No diden't mean to get all in your shit but you cant cant cant dabate what ironfreak is saying. Sorry jmo
Bottom line the people have spoken so take it or leave it (addvice that is)

Mike

Stangostrone said:
What i think is comical is that you children are trying to make fun of me for,

A. Not useing the size need "you" think i should use, { Not True} well thats all personal preference. Can you use a 23g? yes. Can you use a 21g? yes again that funny they both work.

B. Sterility, and i agree that "if" my vile was not properly steril that this maby a problem, But i clean my vile with alcohol before every use so useing the same needle for drawing and shoting is perfictly safe and it make so sence for me to be flamed for doing so.

So all in all you have to agree with me that what was said in this post is plain childish { Not Childish} and has no basis,{ Has Basis }

Ps, sory to all i affended { No offence taken}for saying that i use a 21g need when i should use a 23g.
{ Just start useing A smaller pin }

For me it was the fact that I just cant fathem the thought that some one would choose to stick him self with a much lager pin then need be..That's all But what ever it's all good with me so see ya bro...

Strega said:

bro no need to be a jerk off. i was asking a fuckin simple question. i do draw air back, but when i push to bubbles out i lose some. i dont understand why some guys are dickheads on this board. and you guys are making this first timer feel like he shouldnt be near sauce? we were all in his shoes at one time. just answer the kid's question in a way that doesnt patronize him. its a fuckin message board for things like this, becuase we cant ask anyone else. fuckin unneccesary comments. asshole

Strega You gonna take that from this guy? Who the hell is he? Tell him to MYOB..
Ya Tell him..Mr 24 posts come on hear given you shit like that.. Na...Fuck that...LOL
Relax now I'm just kidding..
Maybe Strega just maybe we practice a little bit of pations next time. Johnnywaves was a little offended not with what you said but how you said it be a little more gentel will ya.. Mike out.......

Last edited:
rocko419 said:
Strega You gonna take that from this guy? Who the hell is he? Tell him to MYOB..
Ya Tell him..Mr 24 posts come on hear given you shit like that.. Na...Fuck that...LOL
Relax now I'm just kidding..
Maybe Strega just maybe we practice a little bit of pations next time. Johnnywaves was a little offended not with what you said but how you said it be a little more gentel will ya.. Mike Mike out.......

whose offended? it just seems unnecessary to give someone an answer like that when we are all in the same boat. thats why were on this site. theres no need to act like that if someone has a question.

johnnywaves1001 said:
whose offended? it just seems unnecessary to give someone an answer like that when we are all in the same boat. thats why were on this site. theres no need to act like that if someone has a question.

Ok I hear ya And I don't totaly dissagree. Stregas obviously a little high strung but that don't make him a bad guy though. LOL you guys are all NUTS!
I'm outa here!

Buddy just for the record to don't take nothing personal with me cuzz i'm totaly just fucking around on here i even like to instagate a little if I can.

Last edited:
20g to draw out of vial 23g for injection and u should really run test with your deca unless u want ur dick to stop working.

Back