deca shots/needle size

jpcremoval

I need to know what size needles I need for my deca 300. Im only taking deca 300 only. Please help. And where can I get the pins at?

Note good choice or what? First ever using steroids 6'1 230. Workin out for 6 months now. Want to put on some fast size with least amount of side effects poss. I already have the deca 300.

ok do these people just keep popping up all over the place?? please do not start steroids. if u have only been working out for 6 months u have no reason to use them yet. work out natty for at least another 2 years, and eat right. when u stop making ne gains at all, then u better do some better research on running a cycle. u r fucking with ur health here, and u have to b very responsable to use AAS. deca only, bad way to go for ur first cycle, in fact its a bad way to go for ne cycle, 2nd do a search and read, u dont even have to ask what size needle to use, its all over the board, and 3 u probobly dont even have a post cycle therapy (pct) set up for ur stupid deca only cycle. so u are very premature for even thinking about starting this cycle. i cant even help u :shoot2:

Ironfreak summed it up pretty well. I don't know what else I could possibly add to that great post.

pinz can easly be bought online getpenz.com, hyperlink in a post or just go to your local pharmacy and ask them for 23g 1'' or 25g 1'' when asked what there being used for its b-12 shots, what else

Deca only is not you best choice but by simply adding in a maintenance dose of test say 2-300mg/week you got yourself a nice cycle with low side effects. The reason these people are on your case is b/c deca will mostlikly shut you down hard. (ie no sex drive, slow recovery after the cycle.)\

As for the pins, 21g ''1.5 for glutes 25g ''1 for everthing elce.

Ps. Post some more info on this cycle you are planing so we can revise it into a successfull cycle with minimal side effects.

21 gauge needles... are you guys nuts??? the idea is to minimize scar tissue. If your gear isnt complete shit, you should have no need to go any larger than 23 g x1"

MilkDaScow said:
21 gauge needles... are you guys nuts??? the idea is to minimize scar tissue. If your gear isnt complete shit, you should have no need to go any larger than 23 g x1"

So your telling my to shoot my glute with a 1'' stick?? lol. As i said before 21g ''1.5 for glutes 25g ''1 for everything elce. I have used 20g before for your information, Learn how to rotate sites thats how you "minimize scar tissue"...

MilkDaScow said:

I'm thinking the same thing but i just wanted to stay out of it. But now that you said it i had to jump in with ya. 21g what are you injecting into a horses ass?

Fuckin Ouch! Nothing but a 25g for me for everthing But! B-12 that u use slin corse....

Last edited:
Stangostrone said:
So your telling my to shoot my glute with a 1'' stick?? lol. As i said before 21g ''1.5 for glutes 25g ''1 for everything elce. I have used 20g before for your information, Learn how to rotate sites thats how you "minimize scar tissue"...

It's not the lenth hes talking about it's the thickness 21G is fucking hugh...If you can't push your gear through a 25g then you need a new gear guy. No really why would you want to put a fater hole in your ass then you have to? You woulden't you don't need a 21G try a 25 you'll love me for telling you that..

Stangostrone said:

I dont concern myself with the length of the needle, but unless you have an incredibly fat ass, I don't see any need to inject with anything longer than a 1" pin... as far as the gauge, I usually pull my gear up with a 20g needle and shoot 23g into my ass and 25g everywhere else

and fyi, I use 6 spots to inject so rotating spots is not an issue

using anything larger than a 23 gauge is insane, the only extra benefit would be the speed in which the gear can get into your body, if you have any patience at all, that should not be an issue

You know what? I save myself time by drawing then shoting with the same needle, If it hurts you to much to use 21g then dont its persanal preference. The gear i use has nothing to do with the size needle i use, just so u know.

Stangostrone said:
You know what? I save myself time by drawing then shoting with the same needle, If it hurts you to much to use 21g then dont its persanal preference. The gear i use has nothing to do with the size needle i use, just so u know.

Well there you go you obviously feal no pain I woulden't even shoot with the same pin i drew with cuzz it dulls the pin. I need that sucker as sharp as it can be so it goes in nice and smooth. But on the other hand I also have no prob shooting in any one of 8 different body parts and shot after shot as well when needed. OK so I think we had enough of this convo take care....

rocko419 said:
Well there you go you obviously feal no pain I woulden't even shoot with the same pin i drew with cuzz it dulls the pin. I need that sucker as sharp as it can be so it goes in nice and smooth. But on the other hand I also have no prob shooting in any one of 8 different body parts and shot after shot as well when needed. OK so I think we had enough of this convo take care....

I think I would be more worried about sterility than dulling the pin. Yeah the pin gets dull when you draw with it, but avoid as much contact with the pin your sticking in your body as possible.

ya man just spend like 8 bucks on 100 needles and dont stick with the same pin u draw. it does dull it, and if u are going to spend the time to do it, u might as well do it right. classic stupid though though " i draw and shoot with the same needle to save time" ya i hate taking 2 mins to draw, change the needle, and shoot. i could b doing so much better stuff with that 2 mins. lol

Back