Decabol (Nandrolone Decanoate) Is it REAL ? Is it GOOD STUFF ?

China_Wall said:
ALL British Dragon tabs are made in China. Just check their website. It's written right on the packaging.

No tabs are made in Thailand bros. What is written on the pouches is done to protect the owner of the BD.
Just to confuse the authorities, ie in UK and Thailand he is a well known figure as been around 20 years, if some think its china nobody can be sure.
I personally pick up orals from the BD owner in Thailand

Retabolil2 said:
No tabs are made in Thailand bros. What is written on the pouches is done to protect the owner of the BD.
Just to confuse the authorities, ie in UK and Thailand he is a well known figure as been around 20 years, if some think its china nobody can be sure.
I personally pick up orals from the BD owner in Thailand

I'm curious bro. If the BD products are coming out of Thailand why are they no where to be found in the pharmacies.

I'd appreciate any enlightenment on this.

cheers

China_Wall said:
I'm curious bro. If the BD products are coming out of Thailand why are they no where to be found in the pharmacies.

I'd appreciate any enlightenment on this.

cheers
They don`t distribute their stuff this way! Probably you don`t know but Body Research that makes Danabol and other stuff had some serious problems because of their underground problems few weeks ago. BD distribute their gear through distributers. Also just go their web page and see, they have removed contact info from the web page, they have enough business. No need to sell their stuff at pharmacies and take any risk.

Back