Decabol (Nandrolone Decanoate) Is it REAL ? Is it GOOD STUFF ?

Did he use British Dragon ?

I never heard of this company before, does anyone have any info on them ?

yeah they are an underground lab, ive never seen an underground lab faked yet. british dragon makes great stuff !!

BD aren't a lab as such, from the website :

British Dragon is a Pharmaceutical Procurement Company. Products are made to our specifications and within our quality control guidelines. Products are independently quality tested by British Dragon before release.

:D :D :D
BD is undeground company. not pharmaceuticals.
But BD's products is the best. Really best - tren and equipoise.

I was'nt aware that BD was a UG lab.At least not by there site and a friend who visits Thailand about 10 times a year says there a legit company there. So where's this UG lab stuff coming from????

innercitydragon said:
I was'nt aware that BD was a UG lab.At least not by there site and a friend who visits Thailand about 10 times a year says there a legit company there. So where's this UG lab stuff coming from????
next time you are in Thailand , try to buy some BD gear from a pharmacy , they wont have a clue what you are talking about , its definitely a UG lab , not even based in Thailand.

Donut said:
next time you are in Thailand , try to buy some BD gear from a pharmacy , they wont have a clue what you are talking about , its definitely a UG lab , not even based in Thailand.

No, BD is well based in Thailand ...

British Dragon is a private company. They don't have thai license to make steroids so you can call them underground from that point. But the fact is: they use pharmaceutical grade raw materials and equipment. They have constant quality control. Well and the most important thing for me: feedback on their products is only positive! Thats the main reason to trust them. Most UG labs opens with good and properly dosed products, get some market and then start to sell underdosed stuff and make big bucks in a sort term. Thats not the case of BD which is few years at the market and never had any scandal with their products. These are my 2c.

Best Deca money can buy in my opinion! and its 250mg/1ml. Much better than organon yellow tops which faked alot these days. Moreover this stuff has been tested as overdosed!

Back