• Maine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Kansas State? No shit, you played for Coach Snyder?"

"No. Kansas State Penitentiary"

"I hear they have some of the softest mattresses."

"That they do, that they do."

"Not as soft as West Texas Mental Institution."

Okay it is very obvious that none of the people stating KSU is actually from manhattan-

I live in Kansas (although I went to KU) I don't have any hate towards the wildcats, but MANHATTAN IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT TOWN YOU WILL EVER DRIVE THROUGH!!!!

It is in the middle of no where and there is nothing even close to take your mind off of being in hell.

I would have rather go to KU and play for a losing football team then a most likely middle of the pack team. Cause the women are hotter

Remember that KSU is an agricultural college for the most part and the people going there weren't typically smart enough to get into one of ku's programs. (IE: business school)

So you can take the hot rich easy bitches from overland park / leawood or the farmers daughter from Hill City.

You make the call though.

DirkMoneyshot said:
Okay it is very obvious that none of the people stating KSU is actually from manhattan-

I live in Kansas (although I went to KU) I don't have any hate towards the wildcats, but MANHATTAN IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT TOWN YOU WILL EVER DRIVE THROUGH!!!!

It is in the middle of no where and there is nothing even close to take your mind off of being in hell.

I would have rather go to KU and play for a losing football team then a most likely middle of the pack team. Cause the women are hotter

Remember that KSU is an agricultural college for the most part and the people going there weren't typically smart enough to get into one of ku's programs. (IE: business school)

So you can take the hot rich easy bitches from overland park / leawood or the farmers daughter from Hill City.

You make the call though.
them's fightin werds right there...Gay U...i mean KU...sheesh!

KU has the most uptight and snobby people around...i visited there and i couldn't stand the people...(bars were fun...)...but when i visited KSU the people were the most friendly i'd been around...had this one little hottie stop from going to class to show me around...

Aggieville is the shit...waaaaay better than anything that Laurence has to offer...yes Manhattan is out in the middle of nowhere...and there are shit for jobs there (unless you've got some people you know)...and yes it is mainly an Agg college...however...if you are going for Engineering, then KSU has one hell of a good program, especially next to KU...that's why i went there...

and hey...if you want to play for a shitty ass losing football team...then be my guest and go for KU.........however...having said that...i really don't know how well State is going to do this year... :eyes:

your comments of the hot rich women from OP is correct tho... :D

Good to see another Kansan on the board---

Yes aggieville is cool
Yes Lawrence is very "Greek" so if your not one don't expect to fit in.....unless your the damn shit.

DirkMoneyshot said:
Good to see another Kansan on the board---

Yes aggieville is cool
Yes Lawrence is very "Greek" so if your not one don't expect to fit in.....unless your the damn shit.
hahaha...yes, good to see another on here...spent most of my life in Wichita and then the last 4 years i was a Kansan was in KC...Kansas isn't THAT bad of a state...its just a tad boring...having said that...i'd never move back...lol...I do miss it to a point...but i'd never move of my own volition... :insane2:

needtolosequick said:
haha Michigan isnt offering me at this current time. I wish I could edit the poll and put in not play at all cause I think thats what I'm gonna do now.
football is life brutha...just make damn sure that's what you want...wouldn't want to have those "would'a, should'a, could'a" moments later on in life...grab it and go for it if you have the tallent and ability...

do not give up the opportunity...i only got to play 2 of my 4yr scholarship due to an injury and i do the "woulda, coulda, shoulda" thing every time i play a pick up game now.

What posisition do you play, and what are your stats? The Big Twelve runs the ball more but the ACC is pass oriented.

Another thing, Talk to your posisition coach he's going to have a bigger impact, trust me you'll be alot closer to him than the head coach.

Back