Decided to change my first cycle to test e + tren

bryan89

I was planning to do a test e only first cycle. and then a couple months later cutting with test e only.

I just read a lot of comments online of how much more gains were had with tren combined with test.

So then I changed my plan to : first cycle BULKING -test only, second cycle CUTTING - test/tren

But then I started to think, tren has amazing reviews for building muscle, it would be a shame to not use it during the bulk and only the cutting cycle....

I know test e only is recommended for beginners, but I think I'll be fine. I have 12% BF and no family issues with hair loss (everyone in my family has full heads of hair even in their 60s!)

So I changed it to:

first cycle: bulk with test/tren. Wait 5 months. Second cycle: CUT with test/tren

After these 2 cycles, I won't do it again until a couple years from now if I need it.

Also, with these new gear plan, how should I do dosage?

Do I start test e and tren e at the same time? I want to do a 12 week cycle.

Is the correct dosage for me: test e- 500mg for 12 weeks tren e - 200mg for 12 weeks? Or is 200 mg tren too high for a first time user? Should I do tren at 100mg?

Thanks for any help

Last edited:
Dude ur gonna Fk ur self up! Test e 500mg for 12 weeks is what is recommended for first cycle. U need to learn and ask ? , u don't know what ur doing and u can really hurt ur self . No tren! U don't know what ur doin an puttin tren for first cycle ur gonna have major issues!!!

Dude ur gonna Fk ur self up! Test e 500mg for 12 weeks is what is recommended for first cycle. U need to learn and ask ? , u don't know what ur doing and u can really hurt ur self . No tren! U don't know what ur doin an puttin tren for first cycle ur gonna have major issues!!!

why do you think that? If I get sides its going to happen anyways on 2nd cycle, so why wait? Doing tren on my 2nd cut cycle seems like such a waste :(

why wait? because you don't even know what kind of sides you're gonna get from test...tren is not even recommended for a second cycle and you wanna run the most harsh AAS on your first run..you didn't talk about Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or post cycle therapy (pct) you're probably super inexperienced and should listen to the people here trying to help you not getting fucked up

why wait? because you don't even know what kind of sides you're gonna get from test...tren is not even recommended for a second cycle and you wanna run the most harsh AAS on your first run..you didn't talk about Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or post cycle therapy (pct) you're probably super inexperienced and should listen to the people here trying to help you not getting fucked up

I do know about post cycle therapy (pct). I am getting nolva and clomid and arimidex. 50/50/50/50 and 40/40/20/20. arim on hand in case.

;) ur not ready! This ain't no nerds candy and ur playin with fire! What Aromatase inhibitor (AI) Ur gonna use what is gonna be Ur post cycle therapy (pct), do u have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) , what u gonna take for prolactin . U don't know! So don't Fk around! Slow and steady wins the race, the way ur going ur gonna crash :) take my and others advice don't do it . Test e only. No one and I mean no one should advice u to take tren for first cycle if so they should be BANNED!

Last edited:
looks like you don't wanna listen and another "i'll do it whatever" guy which we see crying 4 weeks later on their cycle because they've fucked up..hey it's your choice but don't come back here talking about your problem

;) ur not ready! This ain't no nerds candy and ur playin with fire! What Aromatase inhibitor (AI) Ur gonna use what is gonna be Ur post cycle therapy (pct), do u have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) , what u gonna take for prolactin . U don't know! So don't Fk around! Slow and steady wins the race, they way ur going ur gonna crash :) take my and others advice don't do it . Test e only. No one and I mean no one should advice u to take tren for first cycle if so they should be BANNED!

okay, ya ill go with test e for my first cycle. what about my 2nd cycle? That will be for cutting. Will tren be ok then?

Ahh changed ur mind good! I'm happy:) forget about ur sec at this moment . U should focus on how u feel on test , what and if u get sides, what type of nutrition r u going to plan with. These r the things that u should focus on. Once ur done with this cycle u will understand how ur body reacts to roids. U will be smarter;) hint of advice "diet is the key"

Ahh changed ur mind good! I'm happy:) forget about ur sec at this moment . U should focus on how u feel on test , what and if u get sides, what type of nutrition r u going to plan with. These r the things that u should focus on. Once ur done with this cycle u will understand how ur body reacts to roids. U will be smarter;) hint of advice "diet is the key"

aint that the truth. its gonna be such a chore on my bulk cycle. I have to eat 5000 cals to be 1000 over maintenance on my work days !

how does deca compare to tren? Its is generally easier on you? How would a deca+test cycle compare to a test only cycle?

nevermind the above question. I am just going to play it safe and smart and do test only for the first 2 cycles.

I have one question though. I want to start first cycle at 600mg test. I noticed the 10ml vials are at 250mg/ml. If I bought 3 vials, would I have enough test to do 600mg for 12 weeks? Thanks

nevermind the above question. I am just going to play it safe and smart and do test only for the first 2 cycles.

I have one question though. I want to start first cycle at 600mg test. I noticed the 10ml vials are at 250mg/ml. If I bought 3 vials, would I have enough test to do 600mg for 12 weeks? Thanks

Ok so each vial has 2500mgs of test. Multiply that by 3 and hats the totl mgs you have.
Multiply your weekly amount of test in mgs (600) times the number of weeks (12).
I think if you cant figure it out you lack the capacity to run a cycle and should send your gear to me! LOL
you can do it !!

why do you think that? If I get sides its going to happen anyways on 2nd cycle, so why wait? Doing tren on my 2nd cut cycle seems like such a waste :(

you should not be using it even on second cycle, and tren IS over hyped you are expecting too much from this steroid and most likly steroid in general (even i did when i started out). you have never done a cycle so dont understand steroids DONT do that much, most of the work IS YOU. it would take years of aas use for any decent gains, so dont worry about 1 or 2 cycles. if you think you are goign to get buff with a couple cycles you are in lala land. if your in for long haul do it right, if not dont bother.

your wrong for doing tren on first cycle or even 4th or 5th cycle and it can be with some of the worst side effects to the point people cant sleep, are depressed, tired and cant ever use tren again. some will sware it off for life!
you are reading drug profiles and people hyping tren up. Bad idea.vv(read ADVICE from KNWON members to YOUR situation.
you have no idea what you are doing and NO ONE is going to agree with you here, if thats what you are looking for.

good luck

hope you and are not a tard like 90% of the noob people looking to hear what they want.

THANK GOD you ARE a listiner! :)

yes 3 x10ml WONT = 30ml *you lose some every time you pin* it may be more like 27-29ml so ALWAYS have a few ml extra.

3 vial is perfect for 12 weeks and if you get 13 out of it great!

Good luck man.
have your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and PCT ready and on hand BEFORE starting cycle.

Back