Deltoid Muscles?

sleepstalker

I am banned!
Not sure what to do at the moment but if there is one muscle group I don't care how big it got was shoulders. I mean the 3 heads of the deltoids. Yes I want big deltoids but not big beyond belief triceps. Should I focus on my dumbbell and cable laterals and drop pressing movements? I mean I know I can't control my genetics but what else can I do?

Ok bro , Take it from me , dont go hammering ur shoulder into the next century alright , I currently have a rotater cuff tare from overtraining and its not fun. Personally i would reccmend training shoulder on ur push day alongside chest/triceps. U may want to isolate rear delts somewere in ur training program i no for me the rear delts r what really makes ur shoulders boulders . my rear delts to put it simple when i train them grow crazy my shoulders do in general thank god coz i cant do overhead lifts ever again but my shoulders still look descent .

Not sure what to do at the moment but if there is one muscle group I don't care how big it got was shoulders. I mean the 3 heads of the deltoids. Yes I want big deltoids but not big beyond belief triceps. Should I focus on my dumbbell and cable laterals and drop pressing movements? I mean I know I can't control my genetics but what else can I do?

i'd just stay out of the heavy rep ranges and try to always keep one in the tank...

shoulders are a touchy thing - I've had problems in the past, but lightening up and staying in higher rep ranges (10-12) and I've been a-ok lately.

i'd focus more highly on form than weight. without proper form you're bound to get injured, especially in the shoulders.

No sub for Military Presses. DB, BB, standing, seated, machine.. or all!
Strict form. Lighten it up as others have suggested to really get everything out of the
movement.
You can have well developed delt's without
having cannon balls.
The size is gonna be more diet related.

Back