denkal oxandrolone-User rating..

Denkal Oxandrolone-What did u think of it??

• Worked great! Alot of strength

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Some strength

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Almost no strength

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • worst drug

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
It is pretty good, best anavar i have used. Used it solo after a cycle along with some creatine.

what were ur results on 60mg per day, and I cant get BTG or Spa, Just denkal and all I can afford is 40mg/day. Will i get at least some strength out of it.?

40mg is plenty, you dont need 60mg per day. denkall makes a quality ana Anavar (var) and 40 mgs will set you right no doubt. Use 40mg for 8 weeks. Use in conjunction with creatine and i bet youll be very happpy with results. Im gonna run a similar cycle soon. Gonna just run primo, and Anavar (var) together in a couple months.

The only problem here is I only have enougfh for 5-6 weeks? I'm asking will I see strength with 40mg for that time frame? and also am using EQ at 600mg per week.

ripped1979 said:
The only problem here is I only have enougfh for 5-6 weeks? I'm asking will I see strength with 40mg for that time frame? and also am using EQ at 600mg per week.

of course you will but 8 weeks would be ideal if you could get maybe one more bottle. 5-6 weeks though would still be cool and i think youd be happy with results.

Yeah I'm just trying to do some research on Anavar and was wondering if you guys could help.

How much does anavar go for and what are it's effects? Becuase I read that it mainly gives you strength gains rather than muscle gains and that it also has very minimal side effects and doesn't cause problems like stunting of growth etc. Could you please shed some light on this becuase some different sites have contradicting info.

I'm on denkal Var now along with the rest of my cycle.
Normally i'd be pretty filled with water by now but i'm getting a more hard look with less bloat....I'm using 40mg a day and will be runnig it for the length of my cycle which is 8 months.
P.S. welcome to the board BADRUZ!!!!!
Biotec....

Hey guys I have seen denkall's var only in orange tabs,right now a friend of mine told me he bough some in mexico but tabs are pink???:confused: :confused: :confused: Have you ever seen it right now?

Back