Denkall T-400's with loose tops?

I agree with dangerous grounds, shit most people wont touch that shit because of the pain with it but im like you got a high pain threshold and man that shit is painful even to me and i used a lot of the 5cc tokkyo sos. and the pain wasnt as bad as that t-400.

The 6 bottles of T-400 I saw had real secure crimps and the exp date was dot matrix style print. Shooting it straight does hurt like a bitch, cut it with sterile oil or deca and the pain is way more tolerable.

Cuple Things- If The Crimp Is Loose Than U Should Be Suspiciuos Bottom Line, Period Remeber U Are Injecting That Shit, Just Cuz U Went To Tj And Bought It Urself Dosent Mean Shit Like Some One Said Thosr Pharms Down There Sell Fakes Too, Lastly In Ur Favor Cheap Gear Like T-400 Prolly Isnt Faked Too Much, And That Shit T-400 Hurts Like A Motherfukker I Dare U To Spot It In Ur Calves!!!!!!!!!1 I Dont Get It Why Buy T-400 If U Can Get Other Tests And Can Afford Em It Dosent Make Sense To Me

lil g said:
i popped open my qv tren the other day and it wouldnt pop off and the metal top got loose.... i eventually got the QV top off....its mexican dude what do you expect, cheaply put together....i know my shit is real cuz i went down to TJ and got it myself.... it was just tough to flip the top off for me...

You know your shit is real because you got it in Mexico?

xzon said:
i have about 30 bottles of t-400 in front of me, batch TT012, and the batch and expiry are both printed onto the label with what appears to be a separate printer as it apears to be dot matrix, whereas yours have them printed onto the label itself. i find that wierd. possibly these are fakes!?

you may be waiting for a while to get an answer from DG on this. Unfortunately he passed away late last year

Back