Denkall Test 400

stumpy29

Has anyone used Denkall's Test 400? Please let me know what you thought of it good and bad. Is the quality good? What kind of results did you get? How much per week did you run?

Test400 by Genric Labs is better IMO (150mg Enth, 150mg cyp, 100mg decanote). If you use it cut with deca or eq. 1 to 1 ratio.

I've used Denkall's test400 in a couple cycles. It works and it's cheap. I only have 2 concerns, number one is that it can be underdosed (so I usually up the dose a fraction) and number two, the injection can hurt like a bitch. However, if you mix it with something in the syringe (I've used both EQ and deca) then you can have painless injections. Shoot it into your glute alone and you'll be limping for a few days.

test 400 test 250 imo it doesnt matter because test is test and you will have gains
i agree that there are better qualitys of test but even with the cheap shit like tornell you wouild still have decent gains @ 500 mg a week

ive used different kinds of test and the results are about the same but tornell is cheaper for me and easier to get
ive kept a log for every cycle and every injection if i was cripple for a few day after an injection ( i shoot the thighs) i wrote it down and the area (6 different places) i shot
and any sides i noticed along the way
not everyone will respond the same everyone is different

i wouldnt do over 500mg (test) a week
good luck

Back