denkall test

It's ok. Don't think it's 400mg. Maybe about 300 or so. Just mix it with a cc of Deca or Eq and it won't hurt at all.

Denkall makes very good products even though their T400 does hurt a bit. Just cut it and you will be good to go, use a 1:1 ratio and you wont have to worry about the painful injections.

peekingBICEPS said:
what do you mean 1:1 ratio?

For example use .5cc of T400 along with another .5cc of any other AS or 1cc of T400 with 1cc of another AS. Damn, sound like a broken record.......did I make any sense bro?:D

oh i see......well im gonna stack it with deca and dbol ....so i guess wen i shoot 1cc of deca(300) it twill even out in a 1:1 ratio b/c im gonna do 1cc of test 400

peekingBICEPS said:
oh i see......well im gonna stack it with deca and dbol ....so i guess wen i shoot 1cc of deca(300) it twill even out in a 1:1 ratio b/c im gonna do 1cc of test 400

Yeah, but split it into 2 two shots a week. 1/2cc of T400(200mgs) and 1/2cc of Deca(150mgs) twice a week will be best.

eq/t-400/eq

Its some cool shit! I've used it a lot! Just start off small and pyriamid! What I do is 1/2 cc of EQ 1/2 cc of t-400 then 1/2 cc of EQ all in the same dart. Then change out the tip so it is new and sharp. Inject it slow then rub it for like 15 minutes. I never feel a thing ever! Then in the weeks to come bump up everything to a full cc then go down again at the end of the cycle. I remember the first time I used that shit (t-400)by itself Holy SHit i thought my leg was going to fall off. This method will work I promise!

Back