depotrone real or fake?

JAMES5038

I got this pic from my friend of the gear I am about to buy. I looked at the pic of depotrone in the pic forum and the vials are exactly the same but the box has some minor differences, like the spelling of AMPULLE and my pic has a bar code on the box. Has anyone tried this Depotrone? Thanks

NEver seen this product before but do to the fact it has a box, the lot and dates are stamped on the amps and box, and not printed I would say they look legit??

rpwhit777 said:
NEver seen this product before but do to the fact it has a box, the lot and dates are stamped on the amps and box, and not printed I would say they look legit??

I've seen Primo that had the lot # and dates stamped on the amps, box and even came with the instructions/information slip inside. ....they were fake.

Well Im from belgium,...and the box is written in old Belgian language, somewhere around the sixties lol... I wouldn't imagine that Belgium creates anabolics in old flemish,.. lol
Also I've never seen a belgian anabolic with Cypionaat ester.

I have checked the Belgian medication compendium,..and this anabolic or whatever you call that shit, is not listed,...

But I could be wrong,...

Back