Risk of infection from top vendors

Pantalones

I get my test e for trt through one of the top reviewed, verified us domestic sources. I know the gear is legit, and it's significantly more affordable than if I went back the legal route. I'm posting this here and not in the TRT forum because it pertains to AAS in particular. I'm just curious if I'm putting myself at a significantly greater risk of infection in the long run by relying on underground test versus pharma grade. What is the likelihood of a batch of illicit test containing say a staph infection inducing bacteria? Is there something in the process of making the mixture that sterilizes it? This has been on my mind lately as I've been debating going back through the legal route out of a terrible fear of staph infections.

You will never have that guarantee with UG labs, not sure you'd have that with any lab, negligence and fuckups happen.
Pretty sure both vial and solutions are sterilized/sterile though, specially since most contain benzyl alcohol.

You dont want TRT controlling your life get a legal script. Also ordering testosterone may seem like no big deal when we talk about it on here but it has some serious consequences if you get caught, there for I would get on legal TRT asap. Think about how much it would suck to get a felony for just using TRT. Lol and you know they will make you ordering test sound like you are the edward snowden of ordering gear online.

Back