Dexedrine

Exkon

Any of you guys use this for ADD purposes?

I use it for both ADD and weightloss (when cutting) and would like to know if it is okay to combine it with T3. I'm using T3 right now but haven't touched my script for a good 3 weeks.

Thanks.

You are the envy of every tweaker in the USA now.

I would use it with the same caution you would if you took ECA while also doing T3. Start the dosages of dex very low and keep an eye on your pulse and blood pressure--everyday.

Everything I've read has said that T3 amplifies the action of stimulants, so be careful.

Are you using the long-acting dex? (12-14 hrs)

Re: Re: Dexedrine

DTOX said:
Are you using the long-acting dex? (12-14 hrs)

I am. While these drugs are great to get an extra boost for your workouts, you constantely have to remind yourself to eat enough. That's not a problem while cutting, but it makes bulking really difficult, especially since I don't like to eat anyway. Also, I wonder whether these drugs have some kind of catabolic effect aside from their negative effect on appetite.

There are studies in the 50's and 60's looking directly at combining t3 & dexedrine (Dextroamphetamine) but unfortunately they aren't available to the public. But the fact that dextroamphetamine is in the same family as ephedrine, and one of the main ingredients in adderall, I would think the same rules apply.

To use ephedrine as an example, it tends to work better with t3 because t3 upregulates beta receptor sensitivity and ephedrine (stims in general really) increase thyroid conversion. They seem to work in synergy but I would be cautious because stims seem to hit "harder" when combined with t3.
I don't see any need to use more than 25-50 mcg of t3, starting on the lower side of that. As for dosing dexedrine to maximise the thermogenic benefits, I think this will need to be a "start low and see how you react" approach I'm afraid.

Also, I wonder whether these drugs have some kind of catabolic effect aside from their negative effect on appetite.

Ephedrine certainly has anti-catabolic effects because it increases the release of fat from the cells into the bloodstream, thereby increasing the availability of fat to be used for energy by the body, and logically sparing muscle in the process.

Edit: In my haste to provide useful info, I've only just realised that the OP is probably not around anymore lol. Oh well, hopefully someone else will find this info useful :)

Last edited:
Your discussing a drug. But your mentioning ADD to make it adhere to rules. If you wana talk about ADD go to psychology. Please keep posts about drugs off here. It's an addictive drug. Not cool

Your discussing a drug. But your mentioning ADD to make it adhere to rules. If you wana talk about ADD go to psychology. Please keep posts about drugs off here. It's an addictive drug. Not cool

Is t3 not a drug? Is testosterone cypionate not a drug?
I think his question is totally valid and appropriate. I know of some bodybuilders who have taken dexedrine to aid weight loss and focus. I could see if the OP was asking "is it OK to use Cocaine for weight loss?" But he's not.

My little cousin was on it for years and was a porkchop prior to him being prescribed to this stuff. It helped him focus in school and he lost a ton of weight. As far as mixing with t3 I really couldn't tell you but I'm sure you would slim up quick

T3 isn't addictive. Dexedrine is an amphetamine. My body naturally produces test and t3 not addictive amphetamines lol

Does your body naturally produce clenbuterol? No
Does your body naturally produce Ephedra? No
both addictive

It seems like you or someone you care for had an issue with dexedrine in the past which would make your strong feelings valid.

On the other hand, it has been used by bodybuilders which makes it a valid discussion here.

lol

Bodybuilder also snort cocaine but we can't talk about drugs on anabolic steroid forum. Anytime ppl all about smoking pot it gets locked

Last edited:
And I agree but dexedrine is not sought after by drug enforcement like Cocaine and pot. I would guarantee they are 20× more on the hunt for AAS then an adhd drug.

I really have no need to argue with you. The staff here can edit this if they feel the need, but dexedrine is a great weight loss drug

Bro I don't care about your opinion. I wasn't even talking to your bitch ass. My point was the site rules say no recreational drug talk. Yes Dexedrine will help you lose weight. It's an amphetamine id hope so. Marijuana can help anxiety and sleep on cycle. I'm simply stating the rules.

Hester. Your calling me bitch ass?

Your young and apparently I'm some sort of recovery. You have 243 posts. I'm sure there is more to you then this juvenile attempt to close a thread.

No need for name calling, you don't know me.

I suggest you both keep the name calling to the other thread hester created rather than ruining one that contains useful information :)

Bro I don't care about your opinion. I wasn't even talking to your bitch ass. My point was the site rules say no recreational drug talk. Yes Dexedrine will help you lose weight. It's an amphetamine id hope so. Marijuana can help anxiety and sleep on cycle. I'm simply stating the rules.

Dexedrine = prescription
Marijuana, cocaine, and meth = illegal street drugs

Also not only was the thread started 11 fuckin years ago but the op mentioned he had a script so there legality issues here

Just like kids who come on here and say they are 18 and want to cycle we'd shoot em down with all our reasons, but if they didn't mention age or were smart enough to pick up on the trend we have on younger cycling they would get their answers

Bottom line is context means everything and your other thread about coke n shit is completely in a different context

Back