Diamond Pharma (Brand)

andros00919

Diamond Pharma (Brand)

Is a good Quality Gears?? Fl. # .fr. # . .eu .?

I hear about a new production of "BD". Is good Quality as Old "BD"??
un. #. .z??

I prefer PM or Email if the info is too sensitive.

I am just curious if they have legit gear... I would really like to know how ppl like it that have taken it, or if nothing else just what ppl have heard about them.

Vanquish Pharma from China is another new one that I've seen around the gym. Anyone have any experience good, bad or???

Bravo 6

No experience with the Diamond gear but had a few "talks" with a rep, and it seemed legit. I might actually touch base with this gentleman if I can remember his addy and see if hes still around. If I do I'll post up my experiences.

Im on Diamond Pharma Testosterone Enanthate 250 mg now...
Started last week, havent gotten any infections or anything so I think its good shit..
Got lots of friends using too, with good results.. so thumbs up for Diamond pharma!

Im on Diamond Pharma Testosterone Enanthate 250 mg now...
Started last week, havent gotten any infections or anything so I think its good shit..
Got lots of friends using too, with good results.. so thumbs up for Diamond pharma!

please keep us updated

I read on another board ppl were saying theyve heard a ton of reports and pictures of gear that was crystalized and dirty, said pretty negative things...

I'm an idiot and have clearly not read the rules!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey bros,

I have used DP before it's good shit. I have run several cycles with it. Never got sick and got good results. But the guy I work with is a good bro so I know anything he sends is good.

Later,
Derek

i will for sure say its better then BD

its good quality

you made a warning about this brand some weeks ago though.

please guyz be stable in you comment. right?

METHAN, long time you've been out!

Back