Diamond Pharma (Brand)

Can anybody email me a source that has legit DP? My bro has gotten ripped off the last time he tried getting some and I can't afford that.

Is red diamond pharma still legit? The prices on their raws are pretty good and there's no minimum order. What worries me is that they only accept western union as payment.

any news on red diamond . ? the rep sent me prices ,, looked great only western union ,, currently running british dragon test cyp ,, not sure its real , also androl 50 1/2 tab in am, and afternoon ,, put on 8 lbs in 2 weeks waking up with massive erect, all night , but i feel the brish dragon might not be real , only the green anadrol ,, any thoughts?

Im on Diamond Pharma Testosterone Enanthate 250 mg now...
Started last week, havent gotten any infections or anything so I think its good shit..
Got lots of friends using too, with good results.. so thumbs up for Diamond pharma!

is this (red diamond pharma ? and if so is it working well?

i am currently on diamond pharma sustanon 350 and trenbolone e 200, from my own experience i say its the real deal, im sweating like a pig and the weights are going up plus im losing fat . im pretty sure about my source cz the the guy selling it to me is my personal trainer and we are preparing for a body building competition in about 10 weeks ( so excited its my first competition ). so i can say if you are sure of your source diamond pharma is a very good choice.

Back