Diamond Sustanon 350 infection or abscess?

strongman90

Hey ive done 4 shots of sustanon 350, which i am combining with Tren. Both are from diamond Pharma.
However when i shot in my left glute 6 days ago, i became really sore, and i still am today. i mean, REALLY sore, first day i had trouble walking, first and second day i had flu like symptoms.
third and four day i had trouble getting on my socks, and bending over, sitting hurt aswell, and touching it hurted until 2 days ago, and now it hurts if i apply like 5 kg og pressure on it.

The wierd thing is that it feels so wierd, just like there is something inside of it or something, ive read about Diamond gear often being infected, so i got really afraid of having a infection, or a abscess...

Body temperature is avg 36-37 degree at late afternoon, mostly 36.7-37 under my right armpit.
blood pressure is normal, heart rate is normal. I am not red, or something around the place which i injected.

Some questions.

1 i am quite sure its the Sustanon which makes me like this, ive only been on the cycle for 9 days with tren E 200mg/wk, and Test S 350 mg /wk Will there be a problem if i switch the Test S to TEST E at the same dosage? either the test S is infected, or sustanon fucks up my ass.

2 how can i decide if its a infection/abscess,tore muscle tissue, Sustanon fucking up my muscle tissue, or whatever?

3 if its the Sustanon which makes me feel this bad, will my body become more resistant to it? i am quite new to roids, and ive only done 1 test E cycle, with absolutely zero side effects.

Good job contributing to diamond's shitty reputation without a legit reason. It could be normal. I've had several hard spots with fever from shooting pharma sustanon. Only sustanon seems to cause this for some reason. Just heat the fuck outta the area and massage it, it will go away. Redness and fever usually mean it's infected.

Good job contributing to diamond's shitty reputation without a legit reason. It could be normal. I've had several hard spots with fever from shooting pharma sustanon. Only sustanon seems to cause this for some reason. Just heat the fuck outta the area and massage it, it will go away. Redness and fever usually mean it's infected.

Thanks for reply :) i quess if the have a shitty reputation, its because they deserve it?
i bought some pillow with rice inside, which i warm up in the micro, and put on the spot 4x a day for 30 min.
Do you think my body will adapt to the sustanon, or do i have to deel with this pain/soreness through the cycle?

I heard if you inject and pass through a vein or inject some test into the bloodstream you will develop flu like symptoms. Not saying that's what happened but it's a possibility, passing through a vein would explain the pain as well. Just a possibility.

I heard if you inject and pass through a vein or inject some test into the bloodstream you will develop flu like symptoms. Not saying that's what happened but it's a possibility, passing through a vein would explain the pain as well. Just a possibility.

thanks, you mean like injecting all the oil into a vein? or some just passing into it?
during my first injection i didnt aspirate good enough, but after the pain came i started to aspirate properly. but even when i aspirate, and i cant pull any blood into the syringe, i still starts bleeding alot, why?

If you inject test directly into your bloodstream you'll definitely get flu like symptoms, rather quickly I believe. If you only got a bit in there it would probably take longer to feel sick. If your aspirating properly and not getting any blood in your syringe but it bleeds a lot once you take the pin out then chances are you just passed through a vein and into your muscle, which is pretty common and not really a huge deal just hurts like a mofo. Sometimes will squirt out once you take the pin out, scared the hell out of me first time it happened to me. I found injecting into my glute lessened the chance of that happening, and is a lot less painful for me, the sweet spot is the upper part of your glute and off to the right (on right cheek) and opposite for the left, up and to the left a couple inches from upper center.

So, how was the cycle? I got diamond sus350. Got my first shot about 5 days ago and my ass is still hurt

If you inject test directly into your bloodstream you'll definitely get flu like symptoms, rather quickly I believe. If you only got a bit in there it would probably take longer to feel sick. If your aspirating properly and not getting any blood in your syringe but it bleeds a lot once you take the pin out then chances are you just passed through a vein and into your muscle, which is pretty common and not really a huge deal just hurts like a mofo. Sometimes will squirt out once you take the pin out, scared the hell out of me first time it happened to me. I found injecting into my glute lessened the chance of that happening, and is a lot less painful for me, the sweet spot is the upper part of your glute and off to the right (on right cheek) and opposite for the left, up and to the left a couple inches from upper center.

If you inject into a vein you will start coughing immediately. Done it on a number of occasions. You will not get flu like symptoms from that. The oil just gets stuck momentarily in the sacs in the lungs causing intense coughing for about 10 to 15 minutes depending on how much you shot into the vein.

The site injection pain described by the OP is from gear that has not been filtered properly. More than likely someone getting lazy and thinking that the benzyl Alcohol is enough to ward off infection. OP look at your gear and see if there is any floating debris in the vial. Sometimes there will be undissolved crystals from people in a hurry to make a buck.

it could be your body doesn't like the gear. that's why blends aren't always better. my body doesn't like prop but I thought I could do sus since it was a lower amount. I was wrong even if I cut it with test ei still have issues

Sounds like this could be a number of things.

1: Infection. (should have inflammation, redness, temperature, and so on)
2: Virgin muscle.
3: Test Flu. (but that does not last days)
4: To high of a BA content.
5: crashed gear. (sometimes gear can crash in the muscle causing extreme discomfort)
6:The higher hormone blends like your Sustanon (sust) can cause extreme irritation especially if you are not use to gear.

And yes you can switch to Test E From Sustanon (sust) no problems. mostly middle to longer esters. I have cycled 3 times and still get discomfort when i jab my out quads, to the point i dont do leg days. Hope this helps.

Back