Dianabol Question

latitude

I know dianabol is used at the beginning of a cycle to kick start a cycle until the test starts to kick in. My question is would it matter if someone waited a few weeks into their test cycle to start the dianabol. I know some of you are going to ask me- If you know it kick starts a cycle then why would you wait to use it- because I was asked and I didnt know the answer for sure, so I thought I would ask those who know... Thanks for the help.

I wouldn't. Once your levels even out week 4 or so and your cycle really begins you don't wanna spike your body with something else. Dbol is not that great anyways it's just fast acting.

TuffGuy6 said:
I wouldn't. Once your levels even out week 4 or so and your cycle really begins you don't wanna spike your body with something else. Dbol is not that great anyways it's just fast acting.

I agree that it would be better to take it at the beginning of the cycle but shouldn't hurt if you decide to take it later in your cycle just not at the end. split up your dose throughout the day and by the way I love Dbol some do and some dont but it works great for me. good luck

Sanddog said:
I agree that it would be better to take it at the beginning of the cycle but shouldn't hurt if you decide to take it later in your cycle just not at the end. split up your dose throughout the day and by the way I love Dbol some do and some dont but it works great for me. good luck

I agree to a certain extent. Its a great kick start to begin a cycle...and in my experience, can be used with good success as a mid cycle burst when gains MAY start to stifle.

Sanddog- why not at the end? There are alot of guys that will switch to a fast acting oral at the end of a cycle in order to start post cycle therapy (pct) sooner than, say, 2 weeks after their last test e shot (just as an example)...

TL

TOOLifter said:
I agree to a certain extent. Its a great kick start to begin a cycle...and in my experience, can be used with good success as a mid cycle burst when gains MAY start to stifle.
Sanddog- why not at the end? There are alot of guys that will switch to a fast acting oral at the end of a cycle in order to start post cycle therapy (pct) sooner than, say, 2 weeks after their last test e shot (just as an example)...

TL

i know a few people who have done it this way and were pleased with the results..I see no problem with dbol mid cycle and plan on doing it myself

I like to run it up front, I usually preload test the first week and run my Dbol the first four weeks by that time my test and Deca are at good levels. Dbol is great for me and I get great gains from it I just don't maintain much of them after I stop taking them so I rely on the others to help solidify my gains. Deca works better for some than others, I personally love it and it could be used as a bridge at the end of a cycle. Just for me I like it the up front before i really start to get the benefits from the other gear.

Back