Did 6weeks of t3 and got no results

jpflex66

¥¥¥¥PHARMACOLOGIST¥¥¥¥
So I took turimel t3 for six weeks. The highest I went was 100mcg a day. I know it was legit cause I would feel real hot and got some energy. I didn’t lose to much weight. My diet was ok. I’m on 500mgs test I’m 42 I’m adavanced user but not with t3. I’m off now and feel no shut down. Did I do it wrong or is diet a key to get it to work. I don’t eat junk food or sugary foods

I went from gradual increase of 25mcg a day to 100mcg for few weeks. Not happy with results

I went from gradual increase of 25mcg a day to 100mcg for few weeks. Not happy with results

What was the rest of your diet like? Did you use any anabolics in conjunction? What was your weight before and after?

It's always down to your diet. You won't be able to eat in a caloric surplus and expect the T3 to do away with those extra calories, at least from experience.

I was on 500 mg Sustanon ....I was on diet but maybe I just needed to cut more calories. It***8217;s a shame I thought I would have lost weight

So I took turimel t3 for six weeks. The highest I went was 100mcg a day. I know it was legit cause I would feel real hot and got some energy. I didn***8217;t lose to much weight. My diet was ok. I***8217;m on 500mgs test I***8217;m 42 I***8217;m adavanced user but not with t3. I***8217;m off now and feel no shut down. Did I do it wrong or is diet a key to get it to work. I don***8217;t eat junk food or sugary foods

Your endgame was to lose weight right? what was your training routine like? how much was your reduction in macros before getting on T3?

Back