Did Aburaihan change their logo? Aburaihan Test check

rg12

I attached a pic of the vials i got.
I have noticed that the symbol on the vials is a bit different then usual.
It has a weird right corner.
I got into www.aburaihan.com and i have noticed that the logo of their website has that weird corner too. Is that something they changed recently? (in their website, or was it always like that?).

You made me the happiest man on earth righ now!
Are you sure you got the exact symbol and batch number? and 'Only Deep I.M' written on them without a cyrcle around these words?

Yes I am sure the Oil will smell like Corn oil its funny but dont worry about it. You will be happy with them. How many amps you have for a complete Cycle? make sure to drink water. :p

I got enough dbol for 4wk of 35mg a day.
I dont want to use them right now, i want to make sure my cycle is legit and the dbol can be a problem if they are legit and the amps not (just in case).
Im also frontloading two shots of 500mg per week for two weeks and then 250mg twice a week for 10 more weeks. total 12wk cycle.

I am glad you got these amps aswell. I asked about them a week or so ago but i couldn't get a photo up on the site so nobody could really help. I'm glad to hear they are OK to go.

The link to the thread you gave me shows different amps than the pics i posted here.
The ones on this website has the original logo and says 'Only I.M' inside an eliptic cyrcle. mine doesnt have the cyrcle and says 'Only Deep I.M' and has a weird right cornered logo.

I hope mine are good to go...
What are the dates on the vials you got? (funbos and xtreme boy)

Thanks man, good to know, will update when i start the cycle.
Parking lot pimpin? reminds me of kramer at the parking lot, funny sh**

The amps i have also say 'Only Deep IM' and without the circle around it...they are good to go and i'm already into my 2nd week of using em and beginning to feel the effects....go ahead and enjoy!!

Thanks man, will do.
Edit: Still not sure if i want to start it before cutting a bit. im about 16%-18% body fat and i really want to start the cycle but im thinking of cutting a bit before the cycle.
Maybe test prop for 4 weeks with an EC, or maybe without the test prop, not sure.

Last edited:
Whats up bro?
What is EC?
Just run Test E alone..you will be fine. Focus on your Diet! Dont eat anything that is above 30grams of Carbs!!!! or dont eat at all!! but hey if you love pizza!!! then you have pizza or cakes on saturdays only and the rest days focus on your diet! take HIGH protein 250-300grams a day is enough. Dont be afraid to eat some clean Fats. You need it because it burns Fat and not your Muscle. Eat Healthy. Cardio is a must if you want to get Cut.
Good Luck Bro!
Throw in some Anavar or Winstrol.
Dont forget your PCT.

Back