Did Aburaihan change their logo? Aburaihan Test check

I have 10amps, 3 x 6020's in one plastic holder, two x 6021's then, same again the next plastic holder... Only difference my symbol is inline with the Aburaihan Co. - Iran.... anyone had these bach numbers?!

Hi nicohass, dude im startin the 7th week now and this shit is wonderful...have seen some good results so far and the best thing is that there is no injection pain whatsoever...you will love the results..enjoy..cheers

Yeah, exactly the same... shud have had more of a look around, but only just joined this site... bin using a different site and not finding much helpful info... U started urs yet then meaty? First jab tonight, hope it goes well...

Yeah, exactly the same... shud have had more of a look around, but only just joined this site... bin using a different site and not finding much helpful info... U started urs yet then meaty? First jab tonight, hope it goes well...

I started mine a week ago. Nice and painless, I'll let you know how it goes

Had first jab last night, went OK, hate doing the first jab though, always the worst! Feel hornier alreasy, but I think that's just in my head cos I know im on it!! Can't complain though! Hope to see some good gains off this stuff, I'll keep yers updated on how im getting on.

Used 3 amps so far now... all seem to be under-dosed, bout 0.8ml... seem to be working OK, just about feeling them kick in...

In 5 days you injected 3 amps? weird...
and there is no chance you feel them kick in so soon, unless you are taking ALOT of dbols.
Check again about the underdosed part. if you dont pull back on the plunger after filling the syringe to empty the needle before replacing it, you will end up loosing abit of juice.
Im pretty sure you just dont measure it right. i bet you push the plunger until a drop of juice comes out and then you look at how much fluid you got inside the syringe and find out that you are about 0.2ml short, but its not true, its all up in the needle and the needle connector.

Edit: you are the guy with the 6012 batch?
Anyway, i injected 4 amps already (preloading 2 amps twice a week), and now im going to inject another 2 amps.

Last edited:
No, I used two (one on Monday morning, one on Thursday night), and my mate started his course, when I had my second jab, on the Thursday, so thats three.
Like I said, think was just in my head.

They're 6020's and 6021's, pretty sure they are under-dosed, I withdraw the gear the same way I always have when I was on sus+deca, they were never under-dosed, although I properly do waste a little bit.

anyone know anything about the older iran stuff? i have batch 75..they are the ones with a white dot...mfg 2 2006 exp 2 2011 which are in a seperate print from the actual label

Back