Did I damage my hpta? 6 months after cycle

pmhasty

Okay so here's my story 6 months Ago I decided to try aas. I'm 24 years old and I started with a cycle of testostrone cyp and dbol. After 2 weeks I decided to quit and I quit the injections and dbol cold turkey. About two weeks later I experience all the bad symptoms of being shutdown. I decided to start a pct nolva 20 mg a day and took It for ten days but quit because my doctor told me to let myself heal naturally. 3 months went by and I still felt like shit and had a blood test and my testostrone was at 343. I decided to take clomid at that time 100 mg a day but it gave me extremely bad anxiety after a few days and I dropped it down to 25 mg ed. I cpntinued doing this for 3 months and had another test done. My testostrone was at 544 but that was with clomid in my system. This past week I just got me some arosmin and more clomid. I'm taking 12.5 mg/ 100 mg a day now. It doesn't feel like I'm getting better in fact my sex drive is a littler lower since I started that. Am I going to recover from this or will I be stuck with low t for life?

Enough with the serms and ai's man, Your doc was right - let your body recover, stop taking stuff, give it a few months and see where you stand. Focus on a good diet and training, a multi, vit d3, plenty of healthy fats.

Enough with the serms and ai's man, Your doc was right - let your body recover, stop taking stuff, give it a few months and see where you stand. Focus on a good diet and training, a multi, vit d3, plenty of healthy fats.

+ Zinc.

Back