Diesel Labs Oxandrolone - FAKE!

:mad: DAMN, I wonder how many bros. got taken from DL! I remember my first incident with UG Anavar, tested at 1/10th its dose, atleast it at had some Anavar in it!:(

I got the same results with the Spanish Generic Vars. Red and White Caps. No Oxandrolone at all. :(
I'll post the lab report shortly.
Canuck4

Death to Diesel Labs........their business probably just went down the shitter. I assume it will take a few days for ALL the boards to catch wind of this, then another week for all the members to read on those boards about what happened. So I give Diesel Labs another 1 1/2 weeks of scamming people before they lose all their business.

The Water gets a bit murky.... it seems its not the lab itself thats the problem....but perhaps one of the sources decided to tamper with the product and remove any var present.

THANK You natty for posting that!!!

Turns out that the witchhunt is not after the lab but rather a certain source switching powders.. i mean how low in your life can you get that you have to resort to sitting there, emptying capsules and recapping them.. now that is a dedicated scammer.. fucking loser!!

Dude I dont have a printer either :D
Have Nicole print it out for me.

raw lifter 1 said:
I'm having a problem with my printer bro, print it for me then I'll scan it and post it for you.

Hehehe........there's DL = "Designer Labs".....now defunct.

And

DL = "Diesel Labs" came out about ~2-3 months ago.

WannaImpress said:
:mad: DAMN, I wonder how many bros. got taken from DL! I remember my first incident with UG Anavar, tested at 1/10th its dose, atleast it at had some Anavar in it!:(

Feels like the old days huh bro? LOL

Another "DL"

Back