Diet help

28 y/o guy 190lbs 5'11. No idea about BF, but it's pretty high.

I'm trying to get in better shape, and get rid of the fat around my mid-section. I've been injured and recently started studying again so I'm pretty much in the worst shape of my life. All the fat is stored around my mid-section and while my arms are starting to show some veins, my abs and ass still feels softer and fatter than ever.
I also use Clenbuterol 100mcg 2 days on, 2 days off, using 30mg ephedrine during the "off-days". I'm currently three weeks into the diet and two weeks into the gear.

40 minute low intensity cardio
Protein shake
--------
egg whites and oatmeal with cinnamon + omega3 tabs
coffee
--------
workout
chicken/fish and rice + omega3 tabs
coffee
--------
eggwhites/tuna and some veggies + omega3 tabs
--------
chicken and nuts
--------
40 minute low intensity cardio
proteinshake and nuts
--------
bedtime

Calorie intake is about 1600-1900Kcal/day.
Something like:
250g protein/day = 1000
100g carbs/day = 400
50g fat/day = 450

Is there anything else I could do to speed up the process since my lovehandles and soft butt really bugs me, and after I started dieting I've become even softer around that section. Could this be an indication of a high estrogen level, since I've always had fatdeposits around my stomach and butt? (I do have a mild case of gyno also, not naturally, though) Should I maybe add some anti-estrogen in the mix?

Any feedback would be very appreciated!

What's your activity level like besides working out and cardio?
You should be doing two weeks on, two off of clen, not two days.
You probably need to up your cals or cut out your night time cardio out.

Your calories are too low. Especially at 1600. Get at least 2300. Your body needs fuel to run. I suspect you are holding onto fat right now.

Razela said:
What's your activity level like besides working out and cardio?
You should be doing two weeks on, two off of clen, not two days.
You probably need to up your cals or cut out your night time cardio out.

My everyday-activity is pretty low since I spend a couple of hours a day in a car, driving to school and attend classes. So the low-intensity cardio at night is just to make up for that. I thought about using clen two weeks on, two off, using ephedrine during the off-period, but I got such a bad headache from it so I decided to run it this way, although I haven't had any headaches for the past week. You think I should switch and run it 2 weeks on, 2 off?

Miss Muscle said:
Your calories are too low. Especially at 1600. Get at least 2300. Your body needs fuel to run. I suspect you are holding onto fat right now.

I'll try bumping up my cals during the next week and see where that gets me. It's just hard for me to find time to eat. I'll try getting some more protein in the mix, and bump the fat a little. I'm trying to avoid carbs as best I can, but still get a fair amount in me to be able to concentrate in class.

Back