Diet, pics, workout , and cycle... Feedbacks please!

My theory is...never "dirty bulk", its just dumb...

Why gain more fat than necesary, when you will just have to diet to take it off afterwards.

Instead, add only lean muscle...that's the way to go....steady increase of calories as you go..

Fuck!!! Haha I hate to say this but you have great points and your diet is really something that I want to try... I'm more afraid of the "change" on a really short time...according to my plans my first pin will be tomorrow...

Also, my maint level is around 2700, and I'm 230 lbs. I think a lot of people on this forum have their macros twisted and believe they need more than they actually require.. more is not always better.

Well I'm really new on this so I don't have my own methods yet. Most of my stuff is from what I read and what people suggest on forums . And the worst side I ill end my cycle at 190 leaner than before so I guess it's not a bad idea..

Most people that I know did also liked this idea... Or recommended it...
I did my Micros compared with my "food menu" and this order week will be pretty hard hahaha. But I can do it.

here are some pics that i missed. and tonight will be my first pin.... i decided to follow clman diet plan!!!
lets see how it goes!!!

And about shoulders I added it on my workout schedule, I will be doing 3 small exercises 2 times a week. Maybe next week I post how did it go

Last edited:
Thanks bro. Never downed him, im sure most of you guys know way more than me. I hope everything goes well. My first time I guess you guys know what I mean!! It's like having sex for the first time!! :)

Great that you pointed out.. I really wanted some feedback on it.. I was wondering with this diet would be gaining too much fat?and what would be a good diet on your opinion? I had couple feedbacks for some nutrition websites.
And they had different conclusions. Maybe somebody with more experience would help me.

Thanks

you are currently taking in more fat (im getting between 60-70 depending on the day. i have two separate meal plans to keep things from getting old too fast) than i take in on a 4000 cal diet... just saying. im 230lbs just for a reference. im also bulking still.

My theory is...never "dirty bulk", its just dumb...

Why gain more fat than necesary, when you will just have to diet to take it off afterwards.

Instead, add only lean muscle...that's the way to go....steady increase of calories as you go..

That ^^^

What should be the average % of intake fat then compared to kcal?

This what I know. Our body need to use fat, if we don't have enough fat our body burns muscles. On that note our avg. of needed fat should be something between 20-25%. This is what I think and read about. Which on that case after 3 weeks I would be inputting 25% of fat.
Maybe someone can tell me more about it.

Last edited:
Don't take this the wrong way but you look like you have been training for about 3 months. Are you even ready for gear, you look prone to injury!

Bro don't you think that 60-70g of fat is to low? It would be great for a cutting cycle tho

i was looking at some formula online. i'd have to look for it again but it gave me 15% fat intake and i was a little low even for that. i may add a little more but i sometimes get nauseous depending what i eat. i have to keep it pretty clean

Don't take this the wrong way but you look like you have been training for about 3 months. Are you even ready for gear, you look prone to injury!

You good. I always questioned myself about my diet so whenever someone point something out I want to know more and why. Something that I can look into. Extra information is never a bad thing.

Help:
So today was my second shot, the first I injected on the glute (I got a liltle dizzy), this second shot I injected on my delt ( I almost passed the fuck out plus had a lot blood coming out when I pulled it out) it stopped right way so I'm assuming I didn't hit any vain.
And thr dizzy im guessing its bc my stomach was empty not sure.
Can someone help with all these?
Can i inject only on my glute?

besides that everything is going great

Back